|14|

"Welcome to the palace!"Mitty unlocked the door to their house. My eyes widened. It was really nice.

It was a big open living room with a door going to the backyard off to the side. There were two black L couches with a white fuzzy rug underneath along with a dark brown coffee table. There was a big flat screen TV as well as what looked like a PS4. On the other side of the room there was a keyboard and the whole wall was basically covered in music equipment.

"Wow.."I finally spoke. He chuckled and walked over through another doorway. I heard his keys being put down on a surface.

"Come in here it's the kitchen."He called. I followed where he had gone through and once again I was wowed.

He stood by the island. Black cabinets, white marble countertops with flecks of gold. Wood floors. There were stairs at the end of the room and a door. "Stairs go up to our rooms and the door is a bathroom."He read my questioning mind. I nodded still taking it in. He slid me a glass of water so I took a sip but quickly started coughing.

"Holy shit is that vodka!?"I choked. He was laughing hysterically. I lightly punched him.

"Yeah it was vodka, it's a trick the boys and I play on people who are here for the first time. Also let's go upstairs."He took my glass, downed the vodka, and poured me some actual water. He motioned for me to come upstairs with him.

Up the stairs was a hallway leading to about 6 doors. "Okay so, Clint's room is first, then Kras, Jesse, Pat, and me. Oh and the one between Jesse and Kras is a bathroom. There's a bathroom in my room and Clint's too. We have another bathroom downstairs though."He pointed out all the rooms by owner. All the doors were closed except the bathroom so I couldn't see in any.

"It's nice."I nodded, he smirked and we walked to his room. He opened the door and I gasped. It was amazing.

King sized bed, white walls, lights all around the border, posters on the wall, it was crazy. Dark brown dressers, a desk with like three synced computers and a mic. A balcony. And the door to his bathroom. A small loveseat couch with a TV. I was speechless.

"Holy shit Mitty this is fucking royalty."I spit out. He cracked up and sat on the bed.

"Definitely wasn't easy getting the money for all this. Hard work clearly pays off though. Can't say I couldn't use a break every now and then though. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything either."He rambled as he watched my eyes travel through his room. I slowly nodded and made my way to the window. The view was gorgeous.

"It's nicer at night trust me. By the way the crew is coming here in about an hour. Do you still wanna see the music?"He got up off his bed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course."I turned around to his desk and he smiled. He followed me over and sat in the chair. I watched the software being pulled up.

"Alright this is called...well this is basically just sound for the track. We're finishing the last few lyrics."He pressed play on a track and handed me a lyric sheet.

The track was a very dark vibe so far and I imagined it'd be kinda sexual. I loved it a lot. The lyrics seemed to match.

Tell me what it is you wanna know
Finish up the bottle then we'll go, babe
Waste a little money on some blow
She said, "Won't you have a little?"
I said, "No way"

[Pre-Chorus]
I'm too phased, it's too late
But coming down is all I ever do, babe, yeah
And I'm so down if you're ready
I'm floating but I'm heavy
And I'll show you if you let me, girl