|12|

*1 year ago*

"Babe, it's fine. You've never been here before, just follow me."Joey reassured me. I groaned but smiled.

"Fine, but don't make me regret this."I reluctantly let go of him. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, if I didn't trust you to follow me I wouldn't have proposed. It'll be fine."He gave me a kiss and got into his car.

It was 2am and I was following my fiancé joey home from his parent's house. I was nervous since it was late, but I decided to trust it. I was probably being paranoid.

I started the car as did he. Him not being in the passenger seat made me lonely but at least we're rarely ever apart.

We got on a bendy road, there were a lot of trees next to us and a steep hill going off the road. Not to mention the lanes weren't very wide, god bless all the semi's that have to endure this.

As we turned a corner one car on the opposite side of the road veered towards Joey. "HOLY SHIT!!"I screamed as their cars collided.

Joey's car skid all the way to the edge and started tumbling down the hill. I hit the breaks hard and jumped out of my car. I started crying hysterically before I even saw the damage.

I peered over the edge. There laid Joey's car turned on its side. The roof was almost caved in, it was totaled.

"JOEY!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs, I started making my way down to hill. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see if he was dead or alive.

"JOEY!! BABY IT'S ME!! EVERYTHING IS OKAY!!"I frantically looked for a way to see in. But the second I saw him in that drivers seat I felt my entire world fall apart.

He was dead. Head smashed against the steering wheel, gashes everywhere. Maybe the paramedics hadn't confirmed it yet, but I knew.

The love of my life was gone. Within seconds. My everything. Just gone.

In that moment I felt as if I was gone too.

A/N: well shit