|10|

I finished up my last song and got off stage. I tried to find Alexa before anything else, maybe she knows why they're here. I scanned the crowd until my eyes finally landed on her crying in Christian's arms. "He surprised her, it was last minute. We were in the area and she happened to say where she was."

I whirled around and Mitchel was standing in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't think of what to say. He smiled. "You sing Right Here better than I do."

"I..thank you."I choked out. He's actually here. It didn't feel real.

"I never thought I'd see you again. The morning you left I slept in, Christian woke me up and I ran to the parking lot but you guys were already gone. I'm sorry."He looked at the floor, then back to me. His hair was down, he wore a dress shirt with flowers and light pink stripes, black jeans, his usual belt, and boots.

"I was never mad at you..I didn't say goodbye because I was scared. I'm sorry too."I admitted, I hoped he wouldn't ask me why I was scared. All he did was shrug. We stared at each other for a minute.

"Hi."I finally said. He swallowed and pulled me into a hug. I tensed up from the sudden gesture, but relaxed once he put his arms around me. My arms tightly stretched across his lower back. I smelled his cologne again, this time mixed with the smell of cigarette smoke. It's one of those smells you don't think you could ever get sick of.

My stomach got butterflies this time, it scared me. But I didn't wanna let go. Not unless I had to.

"Maybe we only knew each other for a few hours, but I can tell you that's not how it felt. I felt like I'd known you for years."He whispered in my ear. Chills spread all over my body.

"It did. I kinda missed you."I giggled. We pulled apart and he smiled.

"Wanna do it right this time?"He teased, I nodded and pulled out my phone. We gave each other our phones to put our numbers in.

I put myself as "Aurora😉", he put himself as "Mitty😘". I guess we were a bit flirty.

"Mitty, huh? I'm gonna call you...oven mit."I declared, he playfully shoved me.

"Don't even think about it."He threw his arm around me as we started to look for the group. All I could do was smile.

"A.J!!"Christian exclaimed once he saw me, he pulled me into an embrace.

"Long time no see."I laughed and he pulled away. Alexa was still crying from the surprise.

"Sorry, I was gonna try to tell you we're coming but Alexa would be suspicious if I just asked for your number and we did not know your last name for social media."He apologized, I shrugged.

"It's okay I get it, I'm glad you guys came."

Alexa gave me a hug and told me I did really good on stage. "So, should we go party somewhere?"Clinton suggested. We all exchanged looks of agreement.

"I know a really good club, but I wanna change first."Alexa said as we walked out of the restaurant. Mitchel stayed close to me and kept glancing at me.

"Okay that's cool, we'll go to your place?"Christian opened the car door for her. I quietly smiled.

"That works, you guys wanna come?"I asked, they nodded. I got my keys out and assigned everyone their seats.

"Let me."Mitchel slipped by me to open the door for me. I was a bit shocked by the gesture.

"Why thank you sir, sit in the front with me?"I got in, he smiled and hurried to the other side. Alexa was in the back in between Clinton and Christian. I quickly drove home, traffic was surprisingly not bad.

- later at the club -

"This is huge!!"Clinton shouted over the loud music as we walked in.

We had stopped home for about 20 minutes, I changed into a tight thigh length silver dress with a small cut out at my chest and curled my hair. I had white strappy heels as well even thought they'd be a mistake about a half hour into walking.

"I know, I've been here a couple times."I snickered, we went upstairs and looked for a booth.

"Take off your jacket."Mitchel laughed at my choice of clothing. I rolled my eyes but still pulled it off. His eyes widened once he saw me. He hadn't yet seen what I was wearing.

He scanned me head to toe, stopping at my chest every couple of seconds. "First of all, my eyes are up here. Second of all, I'm barely even exposed. You have low standards for such a flirt."I snickered, it looked like a switch had flipped in his head. He was all sweet and innocent but now he looked like he could nearly eat me.

"A flirt, huh? We'll see how you do when you see me without a shirt."He threatened me. I laughed and leaned my weight against him.

"We got the last booth but it'll only fit three people."Clinton came up to us and motioned to the small table. Mitchel was quick to take action in creating a solution.

"That's okay Aurora can sit on my lap and Alexa can sit on Christian's."

Clinton gave me a look. "Let me know if my brother is being too big of a perv."He gave mitchel a little smack.

We sat down at the table and ordered drinks. Mitchel slinked his arms loosely around my waist, I relaxed a bit and put my arm around his neck.

The guys started talking about the band and how music was going. "Mitchel broke up with his girl last week so that's been giving us something to write about."Clinton added. I was a little taken back, but not too surprised.

"You had a girlfriend?"I asked him. He swallowed nervously but nodded. I was almost jealous of her. I can't be in a relationship anytime though..

"I'm gonna go dance."Clinton suddenly got up and walked off the dance floor.

"Yeah us too."Alexa grabbed Christian, they went off following Clinton. Now it was just me and Mitch.

He shifted so I had my back against the booth wall. I rested my head on his shoulder. "It was a fling, we slept together and the morning after we got into some nice conversations. It progressed from there. I really did like her, but she cheated on me."He explained after a minute. I didn't know what to say, my heart hurt for him.

"I'm really sorry, she's an asshole. I didn't see you as a relationship person though Mr.Cave."

He chuckled and locked eyes with me. "I'm a sucker for relationships with people, they just never end well. So I just stick to one night stands I guess."

I nodded. Our faces got closer, and closer. His eyes flickered down to my lips, my lips parted. He put his hand on waist and pushed his lips against mine. I immediately started kissing back. My hand found its way to his hair as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I bit his bottom lip, it soon became a make out session.

His hand trailed down to my lower back while the other rested on my upper thigh. I pulled on his hair and undid the top button of his shirt. He suddenly stopped.

"Do we plan on going all the way with this?"He breathed against my face. I hesitated, I knew I'd regret it if we did. I'm just his rebound right now.

"We shouldn't."I sighed. He looked away awkwardly.

"I agree."He nodded. I didn't really know what to do now.

The fuck are we now?

A/N: I think that's the closest I've been to writing smut and that was hardly anything😂possibly the furthest I'll go? We'll see I guess🤔