|11|

I woke up to sunlight shining through my eyelids. I reluctantly opened my eyes, lightly moaning. I heard the same from next to me. Hold up..

I looked next to me and did my best not to scream. There lay Mitchel, shirt off. Oh my god, we better not have slept together. I don't remember much after us making out.

"Aurora?"He rolled over with his eyes still sleepy, once he saw clearly it was me he sat up.

"Oh my..where's my..did we.."He stuttered. I shrugged and did my best not to stress.

"Mitch, you know we're friends. But I haven't had any intention of being with any one romantically for a while."I said just to get it out in the open. He nodded his head quickly.

"Yeah yeah me either I get that. Do you remember what happened after we made out?"He asked. I thought hard for a minute. Nothing.

"No, maybe the group will know."I got out of bed. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"You're wearing my shirt and sweatpants."He ran his fingers through his messy hair. I groaned.

We went out to the living room, we were on the bus which made things more complicated. Clinton was on the couch.

"Wow, that's a sight."He said when he saw us. Mitchel slapped his arm.

"Do you know if we slept together?"I frantically asked him. He immediately starting laughing.

"God, you guys are funny. This is the first time I've seen Mitchel get his panties in a bunch over sleeping with a girl. No, you didn't. A.J you crashed on our couch so Mitchel brought you to his bunk since you wouldn't have slept too well on the couch, you're wearing his shirt because he didn't have any other clean one and that's why he doesn't have one, and he wasn't gonna leave you pant less either."Clint explained. Mitchel and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We were all worried about nothing."I giggled. Clinton stopped laughing and hesitated.

"You guys did make out though, on the couch. At the bar too. What was that all about?"He smirked. My stomach got butterflies.

"Well, I was on the verge of drunk from taking shots and it kinda just happened. It's not a big deal."I answered, Mitchel nodded in agreement.

"I kissed her I think and I was drunk."

Clinton took a long stare at us and slowly nodded. I huffed. "Where's Alexa?"I asked.

"Her and Christian went to get breakfast."Jesse came into the room. I nodded and sat down.

"Do you wanna go on a walk?"Mitchel tossed me an advil and a water bottle. We both swallowed the pain killers, I wasn't too hungover but I definitely had one to some extent.

"Sure but you better have sunglasses cause I'm not dealing with the brightness."I rested my eyes. He shuffled around for a couples minutes before pulling me up off the couch.

"What about shoes?"I realized I did not have shoes. He paused.

"Well, do you wanna hangout for the day?"

I nodded. "Alright we should go to your house and get you better clothes. We can uber."He opened what I assume is uber on his phone.

"Grab some coffee on the way back would ya?"Clinton requested from his bunk. We agreed to do so as we walked out.

"Would it really have been that bad if we had slept together?"he asked me while we waited for the uber. I looked up at him.

"No, it isn't you. You're great Mitchel, you really are. I just have trust issues for reasons I'll tell you another time. I haven't been with someone in almost a year because of it."I explained, his eyes softened.

"I get it, I do too. Aside from the girlfriend I mentioned last night, I've had another one cheat on me too."He admitted, my heart broke.

"They're stupid to not love you. Maybe one day you'll find a girl to stay forever."I half smiled in a comforting way. He did the same.

Our uber pulled up, he opened my car door for me and then got in on the other side. Such a gentleman.

- at her house -

"Damn, cool apartment you guys got here."He commented on our place. It was quite nicely furnished by me and Alexa.

"Thanks, make yourself comfortable. I'm gonna go to my room, come if you want."I opened my bedroom door. I set my phone down and made my way to the closet.

I was looking for a nice outfit when he came in. I heard him lay down on my bed. I grabbed two shirts.

"Which one?"I turned around and held them up. One was a crop top that had black sheer long sleeves and two red roses on the body part, the other was an olive green halter top.

"The first one."He decided. I turned back around and got my shorts with some fishnets.

"Who's that?"He said, I looked over to see him pointing at a picture. But not just any picture. A very important picture.

"Oh, uh..that's me and my ex Joey. We were at a party in junior year."I managed to say. He noticed my body language and patted the spot on the bed next to him. I sat down, letting out a sigh.

"I guess I may as well tell you what happened to him now.."