|17|

"You're really changing your outfit?"Jesse inquired with a hint of disbelief. I walked around getting my clothes together.

"Yes Mr.Boyle I am, I've adored this band since I was fourteen. I wanna look nice."I flung a hairband at him. Kras gave me a high five.

"Well for the record you look good in what you're wearing."Mitchel added. I quietly blushed while leaning into my suitcase.

"Mitty you think she looks good in anything."Kras called him out. Mitchel started blushing alongside me.

"In my defense I'm a straight man who happens to be best friends with a highly attractive woman."He threw his hands up in defense. I definitely couldn't stop blushing.

"Well just to be fair I think Mitchel could pull anything off as well."I said before going into the bus bathroom to put my other outfit on. It was definitely my style, probably one of my favorite outfits.

(This is the outfit minus the hat lol, the black things are socks in case you couldn't tell cause it took me a good five minutes to figure it out)

I left my makeup the same since it would take forever to make changes. My hair was currently down but I decided a messy ponytail would look better. Finally content I stepped back out to my bunk. I tossed my old clothes back into my suitcase. "Aur-woah.."

I turned around to see Mitchel looking me up and down. I smirked when his cheeks got red. "Uh, we have to go in five."He spit out. I slowly nodded while noticing his appearance. His hair was down and messy with a white shirt along with a denim jacket and his typical black jeans

"I was gonna braid it but I ran out of time."He sighed. I shook my head and grabbed a bunch of hair bands.

"Stand here."I ordered. He did as he was told and I sat on my bunk so my legs were right behind his back. I sectioned off some hair more towards the back and put it up in a messy bun. I took the first five or six strands from each side and started braiding as fast as I could.

"This is weirdly relaxing."He leaned back into my lap. I giggled and tied a few of the braids. His hair was really soft and beautiful.

He started playing with the shoe laces on my boots and rubbing his one hand up and down my shin. "Mr.Cave is this your attempt at seducing me?"I tugged at some hair in a scolding manner.

"Not unless you want me to." He fired back. I dramatically gasped.

"I'd like to see you try."I kept braiding his hair. He rubbed his hand further and further up my thighs. It was until he started going up my stomach I actually almost gasped.

"Okay fine stop it you win."I huffed. He let out a single laugh of victory.

"I mean hey at least now I know I could convince you for a quickie in the bathroom."He turned around and winked. I sarcastically smiled away at him.