Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-STALKER DIANA

Please read the Author's note at the end.

Diana Thomas's POV

" So, when is our new HR going to come?" I ask while we talking. It's been an hour since I came and there is no sign of him. I hope he is not like Drew. I have enough of it, even Tina. Hope he is not a pervert like the one before.

"He went to meet the new C. E. O. He might be here now." Nick said. Before I can reply back Kevin spoke.

"He is here." He stands up saying that and I sigh. I pray he is not like that old pervert. I look at Tina's seat and find it empty. She must have gone to washroom. Kevin and Nick both shake hands with him and I stand up to wish him as well. I look at him and find that he really is not that old. In fact not old at all. He might be in his late twenties, nearly the same age as me.

I must say he looks handsome. But not as handsome as the Handsome Man you met today morning, my brain said. Will you just stop it! You might turn obsessed with the man soon if you keep thinking about him! I scold my brain, I mean myself. I break off from my thoughts when I hear the staff greeting him.

"Good morning Mr. Sanders!" Kevin greeted him giving him his hand.

"Good morning and please Sir or Mr. Sanders. Call me Chris." He smiles. He seems like a friendly guy. Nick greets him next and along with them a few other office members from the financial department that is on our floor. Once everyone is done greeting him I go to greet as well when he is talking to Kevin and Nick.

"Good morning, Chris! Welcome to our company. I am Diana." I introduce myself with a smile. He pauses for a second when he hears my name. Quickly recovers from that. It's almost unnoticeable. I frown internally. He gives me a smile before shaking my hand. As far as I see, his smile is not creepy, his gaze is not creepy and his hand shake was just perfect, not too much or awkward. May be he is a good person. I do feel comfortable, at least not creepy. He seems like a nice guy.

"Good morning, Diana. Thank you." He later looks at all three of us from the H. R department and asks. "Have I met everyone from our department?"

"No. There is one more person. She just went out, will be back in a minute."

"Okay. The new C. E. O of the company, Mr. Martin Vincento will meet us all during lunch. I will send a mail to all. Just complete your lunch sooner than every day."

"Sure Chris." We agreed.

"He is a bit strict from what I saw. Also, let's go to dinner tonight after office, just the H.R team. It's my treat. I want to get to know my team better. So, what say?" He seems really enthusiastic and life like guy. I am starting to like him.

"We would love to." "Of course." "I want Chinese." The last one was from Nick. Kevin and I looked at him asking with our eyes. Have you gone mad? He realizes what he said and looks like he is caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Nick is obsessed with Chinese food. "Even Diana likes Chinese food." He says and I glare at him. I do. Way to go Nick! Kevin is trying to stop his laughter. Chris chuckles.

"Okay. Chinese it is then. I know this good Chinese restaurant. Let's go there." He says and we all agree. "I will go to my cabin now. You guys continue with your work." He says before leaving to his cabin.

Just when he left, Tina came back from the washroom.

"Tina, where were you?" Nick asked her. We both rolled our eyes. Of course, it's bathroom. It's not like she can leave the building during office hours. Nick really does not understand girls matters.