EPILOUGE

EPILOGUE

Diana Thomas's POV

One Year Later

"I do."

I look at him, my about to be husband and my future. He holds my everything. He has tears in his eyes as he stares at me. Happiness is clear in both of our eyes. We both say our 'I do's' holding each other's hands once we say our vows.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The minister says and before I know it his lips are on mine.

" The minister says and before I know it his lips are on mine

I kiss him back. The kiss is tender, loving, moving and everything we feel for each other. I hear cheers of others, but I don't hear them anymore. It's us! It's only us now! I pull away and look at him. He kisses my forehead as he pulls me close and we both laugh.

"Martin." I just have to say his name.

"My Goddess, Mrs. Vincento." He says and smirks. I have been telling him to not call me that for the past year, but he wouldn't listen. Now, it's official and I can't stop him.

It's been a year since he proposed and I can never forget that day. We go to work together and come back home together. For the first six months only my colleagues knew about my engagement to Martin, but after that Martin made this move where he kissed me in front of everyone in the office cafeteria and the news spread like a wildfire. Martin is happy, it was me who wanted to hide it to avoid all the fuss at work.

But it's been a wonderful year with him. We are back to being us. Martin is now free from his fears and understands that nothing is his fault or that he can't control the situations around him. We are over each other all the time and William nearly walked in on us once when we were about to do it on Martin's couch.

We would go one dates. We went to Venice for a week when we both took holidays at the same time. It was wonderful to live all those lovely memories back again. Martin bought a house for us outside the city to go when we are free. It is big and has a large garden. We both went house searching and knew it was the one. We also did a pre-wedding photoshoot for a magazine.

Every day I keep loving this man more and more. He makes me.

"Oh my God! Sweetie!" Mom comes to me and gives me a hug. "I can't believe this!" She pulls away and kisses my cheek. Micheal hugs us both from the side.

"My sister is finally married! It's a wonder how you stalled Martin for a year to get married." He says pulling away and going to Kurt's side. They both are engaged now.

It's true. I told Martin that I want to get married a year later. There is no reason. I just wanted to be his fiancé. As stupid as that sounds, this time where we are engaged won't come back. I just wanted to spend more time with him that way before we are married. I know it's all the same, but I just wanted to.

"Oh, I am so happy for you guys!" Mom gushes in happiness.

"Thanks, Mom." Martin says from beside me. Mom told him to call her that since we got engaged. "My Bride." Martin says and pulls me closer. "Finally." He leans down and kisses me again. We hear aww's around us and I turn red, but that doesn't stop Martin. He pulls away and I blush more.