Chapter-24

Chapter-24

-Break up Ring/Promise Ring and Jealous Boss/Ex-Boyfriend

Diana Thomas's POV

"Mom, I am late. I will have this on the way. Bye!" I take the sandwich and take a bite of it. Mom comes and hugs me. Okay, what's this? She hugs me like I am never coming back. I hug her back. I look at Micheal from her shoulder and he shrugs.

"Goodbye." She says once she pulls away. What?

"Mom, did something happen?" She wipes the tears from the corner of her eyes.

"Nothing, Sweetie! I am just happy you are here. Remember, any decision I take is only to see you happy."

"Okay. I know you love me and I love you too. But this is getting weird." I have to confess.

"Go, you will late to your office otherwise."

I kiss her cheek. "Bye, Mom!" Taking another bite of sandwich, I go to the front door.

It's been a month since the accident. Martin, Mom and Micheal were there for most of the time. Martin left for two days to settle everything in LA to come back here. He is doing everything he can to get me back. What surprised me was Mom was so angry at him for leaving me, I don't know how he convinced her to like him back. She is back to calling him 'Son' like she used to.

Is he a wizard?

He winks at me after that and tells me I am next. Yeah, like that's going to happen! His handsome face, hot body and loving attitude are not going to melt me down! Okay, I am melting again! Cold, Diana! You should be stone Cold!

Micheal is still a bit angry at him. I have been discharges last week and I am starting office from today. I am feeling good today. Martin is back in the city. Our fight is nearly over. My heart is no longer broken I am feeling happy. Everything is in place. But I am still angry at him.

I open the door and gasp. "What are you doing here?!" He standing there, leaning against his car with his arms folded near his chest in his dark grey suit, looking Hella Hot! He gives me his charming smile. Okay, I have to be honest.

Am I angry at him? Yes, I am. I was. During all the time I spent with him at the hospital, he took care of me and it just... the anger just evaporated.

Am I going to give in? No. He broke my heart. He left me. He then came back and says he wants me. I am not a doll!

He has to work for it if he wants to get me back. But he is making it incredibly difficult!

I mean, imagine your man, standing at your door looking like that, waiting for you to take you to work. My poor heart is like, I want him! Urgh! It's hard to resist.

"I am came to pick you up for work." He answers opening the door for me.

"No. Thank you. If anyone sees us together, there will be rumors flying in the office." I walk past him.

"Please, Cara Mia. Let me take you to work." He pleads and my heart is flipping. There is another thing, where he is doing this thing saying please and it's not healthy for me, that I know.

"No." I turn around to walk away. Suddenly I am lifted into air by my waist and I am being carried to the car. "What are you doing?! Stop! Martin!"

"I am taking you to work." He says with finality and makes me sit in the passenger seat. He closes the door. I try to open it, but it's locked. Urgh! Martin! He comes and sits in driving seat. "Open the door." I order.