Chapter-8

Chapter-8

-Jealous and Girlfriend

Diana Thomas's POV

Two And A Half Months Later

"Mr. Vincento will be here in five minutes."

"Sure. Everything is ready."

I smile at him and look through the interview questions once again. Everything seem fine and there are no personal questions as far as I see. It's all about his business. So, this meeting is going to be boring. Pouting I look up and see the staff of the magazine running around hastily to make sure all is perfect.

A week back Mr. Vincento was announced as the businessman of the year and that's when shit hit the fan. I started getting calls from all sorts of media to get his interview. It's been two and a half months since I started working as his personal assistant, but I have to say, William does most of his work than me. Though William said it's because I am still in the training phase. The three month training program will end this month and I can decide whether I want to stay in this post or go back to my old job.

Frankly, I learned a lot from working under him. About business and... about him. He deserves to win this award. He comes to office before eight in the morning and works till nine O'clock in the night. Never loses his temper, always focused and determined. It was a pleasure working under him.

Anyway, William must be feeling even more pressurized, since he has been working under Mr. Vincento long before me. William is currently with Mr. Vincento in the green room. After so many calls, he finally responded to this magazine and he decided to give his interview to them. Also, this will be helping in promoting the company and the shares value might increase that it already has.

Sighing, I take out my phone and text William asking if Mr. Vincento is ready.

"Excuse me." I hear someone calling and I look up to see the camera man calling me. "Could you please stand there?" He asks pointing to the photography area where Mr. Vincento will be photographed. "It's a trail run to make the lighting and background are perfect."

"Um... Okay."

Walking up to the area, I stand there awkwardly. What am I supposed to do now? Should I pose? Maybe it would be too much. Forget it. I will just stand here awkwardly with the file and cell phone I am holding.

"Could you move to your right?" I do as told. "A little more. Yes, stop there. A little left." I move again and stop. "Put an X there." He informs to the guys beside him who comes to me and does as told. I move aside to let him do his job. "Ma'am, please stand on that X." The cameraman asks again. I nod. "Nice. Lights on." He instructs and suddenly, I am blinded by the lights blinking brightly. I blink twice.

As my vision adjusts back to normal, there... I see him. Standing there looking at me. I feel my heart doing the flips again, like always. Everything around me fazes for a second. No matter what, this feeling... Whenever I see him... it didn't change.

"iss. Miss. Excuse me." I hear someone calling and I come out of the trance. I realize I have been caught staring. Oh my God! "Thank you. Would you please step out?"

"Sure." I say walking out of the interview area. Walking past him, I go to William and hand him the file. "These are the interview questions."

"Thank you, Diana. You look beautiful today and even on camera." He says pointing to the screen beside him where I see a sample picture of me taken by the cameraman.

"Thank you, William." I can't help the little blush. He was about to say something, but is cut off.

"I didn't hire you both to flirt." Mr. Vincento's stern voice breaks off the conversation and I look at him. He is looking at William sternly.