The Possessive Duke

Hey guys!

So finally! A lovely love story of Martin and Diana is complete!

Time for another beautiful story. The story of a Possessive Duke and his beautiful Annabelle. Love doesn't need words. That's the concept of this story. It just needs two hearts to be ready to be given to each other.

Lucas Alberto. The Devilish Duke. That's what everyone calls him. And he is a devil like everyone says. He is top in business, arrogance, sexiness and good looks. If he doesn't like something, it will disappear from the face of the earth in a few minutes. But what if he likes someone? The someone, who is very special. The girl who captured his heart since the first time he saw her. The innocent angelic Anabelle. He feels an inevitable attraction for her, which they both can't deny. But how will he make her his, when everyone tries to stop him from reaching her?

He is a popular Devil.

She is an avoided Angel.

But no. He is not going to stop at anything from making her his.

The amazing cover is made by Sweetblast.

Please support Lucas and His Annabelle

Please support Lucas and His Annabelle. Their love story is a fight of their own. Check out the book on my profile. This book already has a few chapters published. Tell me what you think.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.