Chapter 1

(I'm skipping the entrance exams because I'm way too lazy to write it all out.)

You ran outside and opened your mailbox anxiously. You had been awaiting your letter, hoping you had gotten into U.A. You didn't doubt yourself this much, but you had made the mistake of not just accepting All Might's recommendation for you.

But...you were underestimating yourself. You're a pro hero, in what world would you not get into U.A.?

Alas, the letter was in the mailbox. You pulled it out and ran inside, to your room.

You opened the letter excitedly.

You got in!

You smiled to yourself, letting out a huge sigh. You really did doubt your abilities too easily.

"Hey, mom," you called, as you ran inside. "I got in!"

Your mother clapped her hands happily and hugged you. "Nice job, honey. Now do the dishes."

You made a face at her.

~

After running up to your room and turning on your phone, you texted your best friend, Izuku Midoriya. The two of you had gone to middle school together, and bonded easily.

(Y/N): izuu-chan! i got into yuuei. how did you do?

Izuku: I also got in! 

No way. He was Quirkless for the longest time...wasn't he?

(Y/N): What class are you in?

Izuku: 1-A

You smiled brightly. You had gotten into the same class. You left him on read, so that he wouldn't find out that you were also in the hero course.

You shut your phone off and got ready to go to bed, looking at the U.A. uniform hanging in your closet.

~

You arrived at the entrance of U.A. Too engrossed in your surroundings, you bumped into someone. You waved your hands all over the place and said, "I'm so sorry!" You looked up. "I didn't mean to, I wasn't looking where I was go- Izuku!" you exclaimed.

He flashed a grin that went from ear to ear. You threw your arms around him.

"I missed you so much! Why haven't you come to visit me?"

"You literally texted me last night," he chuckled. "I've been...busy. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I've been pretty busy too," With hero work... "But it's so good to see you! Oh, guess what? I'm in class 1-A!"

Izuku smiled wider, if it was possible. Then you heard someone yelling.

You turned your head around and saw a familiar hot head.

"Bakugo, it's nice to see you!" you said in your nicest voice possible, being careful, with your hand in the air. If he got mad at you on the first day of school, he would hate you the rest of the year.

"Yeah, whatever. You better not be in the same class as me." He muttered the last part.

You made a disappointed face at him. "1-A," you stated simply.

"Well, shit." He said. "I have to deal with you even more?"

Izuku, without saying anything, grabbed your hand and ran away with you, before Bakugou could say anything else to you. In the process, he tripped and fell along with you. You braced yourself, ready to either land on Izuku or the hard ground, but it never came.

Bakugou walked by the two of you and clicked his tongue. You looked over, and a cute girl said, "Release!", and you fell to the ground.

"Sorry for using my quirk without asking you first!" She said, and smiled sweetly.

"No, it's fine. You saved our butts there." You held your hand out. "(L/N) (F/N)."

She shook your hand. "Uraraka Ochako. Nice to meet you." She turned and looked at Izuku. "And you're that kid who saved me at the exam!"

Izuku smiled weirdly and honked.

"Well, see you two around!" She said, and walked into the school.

"I talked to a girl! Izuku said, and laughed crazily.

"One, you didn't talk, and two...aren't I a girl?" You asked in a dark tone.

Izuku squeaked and ran into the school.

EDIT: to clear up some confusion that was going around a while ago, yes, you were recommended into U.A. by All Might, but you wanted to take the entrance exam just for fun.

 Alright...

So I'm really sorry if this sucked butts. I can write books but I absolutely cannot write fanfiction. It'll get a lot better though, I promise.

edited