Chapter 5

Bakugou had been walking to and from school with you every day now. It confused you...a lot.

A few crazy things had happened lately but you weren't too worried about it.

Now, you were in the cafeteria, eating your lunch. You were sitting with Bakugou, Kirishima, Jiro, Kaminari, and Sero.

"Excuse me...(Y/N), is it? May I sit by you?"

You looked up, gasped quietly, and nodded. It was Endeavor's son.

He sat by you and quietly ate his food, your face burning as you ate yours. Kirishima saw how uncomfortable you looked and chuckled a little. Bakugou, who was sitting next to you, was staring at you.

"Thanks for the meal!" You said, standing up quickly and running back to the classroom before anyone could say or do anything.

Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other, and Kirishima laughed.

~

"I don't know, Izuku, it's just so weird. He's being nice to me, and he doesn't yell at me as much as he used to."

"Maybe he likes you. Watch out," Izuku said. Your phone call had been going on for almost an hour now.

"No way!" Your face heated up for the thousandth time that day. "What if we pretend that we're dating so he backs off?"

"Uhm...pretend?"

"Never mind, Izuku. It's late and I'm tired. Goodnight, love you."

"L-love you too, (Y/N)."

~

sorry, another super short chapter. i just kinda wanted to get this one over with so yeah here it is. also thank you to all the people who have saved this for later and voted on it, i really appreciate it! :)