Chapter 27

Thankfully the next morning was a Saturday. You had been rolling around on your bed and silently screaming, trying to rethink your life choices. Yeah, it wasn't going too well.

You were definitely afraid of how Shoto would react to you if you left your room. Would he be like normal? Shy? Angry?!

If he was angry, you'd totally have a WAY stronger reaction.

You hear a knock at your door and sat up on your bed. "Who is it?" you asked.

"It's me, open up or come out."

Todoroki's voice...Oh no.

"(Y/N) is not available at this time. Please leave a message," You said, your voice cracking a little bit.

"Okay, well...I thought today would be a nice day to hang out. I bought you (your favorite food and drink) and I had some plans. Please get back to me as soon as you can."

How fucking cute-

You got out of bed and got dressed as quickly as you could. Taking a deep breath, you unlocked the door and opened it.

"Good morning, (Y/N)," he said, smiling and holding out your breakfast.

"How much was it? I'll pay you back."

"No need." He said, taking a bite of his own sandwich. "Wanna go to the park?"

"Sure..." You said happily. You grabbed the items from him, putting the (favorite food) in your pocket and holding the drink in your hand. Your heart started pounding as he grabbed your free hand and led you out of the building.

not exactly following the main storyline but...ye