Chapter 25

You had to go get him.

You backed the heroes up, but let them do most of the work, since they kept telling you to stay back.

Eventually, Deku, Kirishima, Momo, and Iida saved Bakugo. You were relieved, but the worst part of this was that the villains beat the shit out of a few heroes.

But now you were back, safe. Now, they had you staying in dorms. Your parents were a bit hesitant about it at first, but gave in. They said it gave you a chance to finally make some friends. 

"But I have friends," you told them. "I'm friends with the whole class and some of class B."

"Don't talk back."

~

Your dorm room was finally decorated. You hung up a few posters; one of (your favorite show, not BNHA obviously), a collectible of All Might, and (whatever the hell you guys like). Your bed was simple, with a (favorite color) comforter and matching pillows. You also had a desk and lamp for studying, doing homework, and, when you had the time, drawing. A small TV sat upon a cute white bookshelf, and the shelves were lined with different electronics and figurines rather than books, besides the occasional manga that showed up.

After touring everyone else's rooms, you forced Todoroki to hang out with you, even though he claimed he was "sleepy". The two of you accidentally fell asleep on the couch next to each other, but everyone decided to not wake you up.

sorry.