Chapter 4

Katsuki was confused. What had he seen?

It was you, wasn't it? But it also looked like that one pro hero. What was her name again? Gaybreak?

He shook it off, continuing to his destination.

~

Waking up to the sound of your alarm, you stretched. Your legs hurt like hell, so you decided to lay in bed for a little bit. You did have an hour before you really needed to get ready.

Once you were in your uniform and ready to go, you walked out the door, taking a bite out of a muffin you grabbed. You figured you would take your time to get to school, since you still had lots of time left.

"Oi, you damn nerd, wait up!" You heard a familiar voice call out behind you. You turned your head around, seeing Katsuki. You found it odd, so you turned back around and kept walking. You heard Katsuki make a sound, and then fast footsteps.

You gulped, ready for your end.

"I said wait for me, idiot," he growled as he caught up to you. "I just wanted to...walk with you."

"Oh...okay, Kacchan." You said sweetly, smiling softly at him.

"Don't call me that!" He yelled at you, softly punching your arm. His cheeks were tinted with a soft pink.

"Whatever you say...Kacchan."

~

Your trip to the school...wasn't unpleasant. Katsuki was actually "nice" to you, and he only yelled a couple times. You were looking forward to seeing Izuku.

On the way into the school, you made eye contact with that kid, Endeavor's son. He was staring at you. You looked away, your face on fire.

"Something wrong with you? You look like you're burning up."

"No, I'm fine. Let's go."

~

"Izuku!" You yelled, throwing your arms around him.

"H-hi, (Y-Y/N)!" Izuku stuttered, blushing.

"I missed you!"

"It's been a day!" Izuku said. "But I missed you too!"

Aizawa walked into class and you immediately shut yourself up and walked to your desk.

You could...feel someone looking at you, so you looked behind your shoulder, and Endeavor's kid was looking at you again. You smiled at him and turned away.

The bell to start the day rang, and class started.

~

You walked out the building once school was over. You heard footsteps next to you, so you turned your head.

"Hey, (Y/N)". Katsuki said. "I'm walking home with you."

"O-okay, that's fine with me."

~

You and Katsuki took a small detour to go get ice cream and walk together longer. Katsuki dropped you off at your house when you were finished, and then went to go train. This was new of Katsuki, he didn't seem like the type of person that would be nice to you, he was even the one who offered to buy the ice cream. You shook it off, and walked inside.

yoooo this really sucks and i'm sorry. i promise you i have this whole story planned out, i just need to write it better.