Chapter 7

After you had all eaten dinner, you and Izuku went upstairs to hang out in your room while your parents did weird parent talks that last for years.

You and Izuku ended up falling asleep on your bed, snuggled together under your blanket. You woke up to something tapping on your window.

When you looked outside, you saw Katsuki. You rubbed your tired eyes, and opened the window, and he nailed you in the head with a rock.

"Bakugou!" You whisper-shouted.

"Oops. I hit your stupid face. Maybe it'll make you look better."

You had gotten used to his remarks like that, so you just deadpanned. You closed the window and got back under the covers.

You heard a muffled shout, and then your windows open.

"Oh man, did you guys fuck or something?" Bakugou questioned as he saw Izuku sleeping. "Damn nerd."

"No, Bakugou. We just fell asleep," you replied, your cheeks heating up from both embarrassment and anger. "You can leave now."

"Wanna train with me?"

"Maybe ask me when I'm not tired as hell. Plus, I don't want to leave Izu-chan alone."

"Okay, whatever." Bakugou growled. He jumped out your window, and you were finally left alone. You fell back into a deep sleep.

~

When you woke up in the morning, Izuku was still there, and you panicked for a second, but then remembered that it wasn't a school day.

Your parents had just decided to let Izuku stay there since he was in such a deep sleep, too.

...he was still sleeping, actually.

You decided to let him sleep for just a little bit longer, and made breakfast for the two of you.

~

After Izuku went home, you got your hero costume on and patrolled the city, and in that time, you locked a couple villains up. Your popularity had been going up ever so slightly, and you were very happy about that. You had a feeling, though, that if you got so popular, people might start recognizing you without your disguise.

So, you applied for a mask to be added to your costume. (i will draw it out, i promise)

It would take a while for it to come, but you were fine with that.

sorry guys i don't know what this is
whatever, it'll be better next chapter