Chapter 17

That week, you and Todoroki hung out a lot more. Not too often, but in school you would sit together for lunch, and sometimes after school you would go for a walk or get something to eat.

Bakugo, on the other hand, completely ignored you. You wanted to apologize to him, but you had no idea what to say. Really, he didn't deserve an apology, he was the one who acted out. You still felt bad though, you kinda had a friendship going on. Does that guy even have friends?

You looked over at him and saw Kirishima and Kaminari talking to him, and he looked pissed. You smiled. 

"So he does have friends," you said to yourself.

~

Friday finally arrived, and the girls were coming straight home with you. They'd brought their bags to school.

All of you had planned what you would do, and you were hoping it would be fun. You said bye to Todoroki, Deku, and Bakugo, and left the school.

"Cute girls doing cute things..." Mineta muttered, and Iida 

(however you describe this lmao

(however you describe this lmao...snapped his neck?)

Meanwhile, Todoroki watched quietly as you left, feeling a slight pull in his chest. He turned to Deku, signaling that he was ready to go. Deku had been watching Todoroki watch you, smiling a bit.

"Do you like (N/N)-chan, Todoroki-kun?"

Todoroki's face heated up slightly, and his eyebrows twitched a little bit.

"No." He said, not looking Deku in the eye.

He laughed. "Okay." But he knew that Todoroki lied.

~

y'all making long chapters is really hard. i'm busy :( i will be making longer chapters soon as school is out on the 24th. love you guys <3

also credit to me on the great picture lmao