Chapter 18

"And then we just sat there talking for a long time...it was perfect!"

The girls looked at you, a couple of them giggling.

"So you like him? A lot?" Jiro asked.

Your face flushed as you nodded sheepishly.

"Ooh!" Toru exclaimed. "We should all say who we like!! I actually...don't like anyone. How about you, Ochako-chan?"

"Um! I like Dek- uh, no...um.. Deku! Yeah, no!!"

You giggled a little bit. "I used to have a small crush on him, but it was nothing big, really. He's definitely worth your time though." You said, nudging her with your elbow. She yelled.

"Well? Mina?"

"No one!!" She smiled. "But, if I had to like someone...it would probably be (Y/N)-chan!"

You smiled a little awkwardly. You liked girls as well, but definitely were not interested in any at the moment.

or

You smiled a little awkwardly. You didn't like girls so that rubbed off a little weird to you.

"Thanks, Mina."

Jiro blushed a little as she struggled to say who she liked. "Um...y'know, I kinda like...Momo..."

Momo gasped, putting her hands over her mouth and smiling. "Jiro-san! I like you too!"

(are you proud of me miranda)

"Ah, young love..." you said in a relaxed tone.

"You're the same age as us!" Ochako said.

"Then, Tsuyu? Who do you like?"

"Ah. I like (Y/N)-chan." she shrugged.

You covered your face with your hands. 

"I'm sorry, Tsu! I like Todoroki-kun!"

or

"I'm sorry, Tsu! I don't like girls..."

"That's fine with me, ribbit. I know you would be happy with Todoroki-chan. He seems to have his eyes on you as well."

You covered your face completely, feeling as though it would melt off.

y'all i'm deathing