Chapter 14

"Well, yeah, once he gets used to you he's actually a really good friend," Deku told you. You had told him about your dream, and he laughed a little bit at it.

"I really do want to be friends with him," you told him. "Maybe it'll take my weird thoughts away."

Deku's beautiful laughter rang in your ears, and you blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"On the other hand, (Y/N), Bakugo has been around you a lot lately. I even watched him walk right into your house! You should probably lock the door at night."

"Yeah, um...I just get busy after school most days, and come home really late..." You completely ignored the statement about Bakugo. Of course, the reason you were home late was because of hero work. You had to see different agencies, fight and lock up Villains, constantly visit Aizawa. It was the worst on school nights, as you would barely get any sleep.

Well, you didn't normally sleep too much...but you were just a lot more exhausted when there was more work. It was a good thing you had lots of energy in the morning.

You rested your head on Izuku's shoulder, smiling a little bit.

"I'm gonna try to talk to him," you said with confidence. At that moment, he walked into the lunch room, looked at the two of you out of the corner of his eye for a split second, and was quickly out of your sight in a few seconds. "Just...not today..."