Chapter 13

The two of you were laying in your bed, cuddling. One of his arms was wrapped around your waist, the other holding your hand, his head resting on your stomach. Your fingers were tangled in his hair, and you had a small smile on your face. The afternoon sun was shining through your curtains softly, kissing his beautiful bi-colored hair. You looked over at your alarm clock to see what time it was.

"What are you looking at?" Todoroki asked quietly, almost as if he was jealous of the clock for getting your attention.

"I just wanted to see what time it is," you answered. "Looks like we'll be late for school."

"I love you, (Y/N)," he said, genuinely smiling at you.

"What?" You asked him.

"I said, wake the fuck up."

You sat up as quickly as possible.

"What the hell," you whispered, your cheeks burning when you realized what you had dreamed about. Bakugo was sitting cross-legged on the edge of your bed, staring at you in confusion.

"Nobody's home so I told myself I could come in. I got you breakfast and my mom packed you a lunch for some reason. Let's go."

"Okay," you breathed out. "Get out so I can get dressed."

~

Once out of the house, you had a lighter mood, but still wondered about your dream. Literally...you only had a small crush?

Throughout class, you were distracted.

"(L/N)-san, can you please answer the question?"

"Um, four?" You replied.

"No," Aizawa said monotonously, "The name of Present Mic's quirk is not 'Four'. Do I need to send you down to the office or are you ready to pay attention?"

You gave him a look and you could tell that he was trying not to crack a smile. "I'm good."

~

At lunch, you sat with the girls and made eye contact with Todoroki, multiple times actually. You looked away as quickly as you could, your face on fire (h a h a).

You decided to tell the girls about the dream you had. They all had separate reactions, but they were all a little embarrassing.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you like Todoroki-kun?" Ochako placed her hands on her cheeks, blushing a little bit. "It's always nice to like someone! They make you want to float away!"

You gave her a look almost the same as the one you had given Aizawa, and she giggled a bit.

"It's fine if you like him, (Y/N)-chan, I don't blame you, ribbit." Tsuyu said, bringing her finger to her lip. "You should try to make friends with him. He's opened up to people more after the festival."

You looked at Tsuyu with hope and determination, and clenched your fist. "Okay! That's my next mission!"

The girls cheered quietly for you.

henlo could i ask...for your opinions on this awful excuse for a fanfiction? i want to see what people think about it. love you guys <3