Chapter 6

Today, Bakugou came with your favorite snack.

"I heard you screaming about this back in junior high, guess you like this shit." He tossed it at you.

You caught it, and your eyes sparkled. "Thank you, Bakugou!"

~

"What are you doing in the teacher's lounge?" Aizawa shouted at you. Well, with a dead voice. And not really a shout at all.

"I'm a pro!"

"But you're not a teacher."

"Too bad. I'm eating in here."

Aizawa sighed and plopped down next to you.

"Are the boys making you uncomfortable again?" he asked.

"Yeah...a friend thinks that one of them likes me, and they crowded around me again today," you whined. You hooked your arm around Aizawa's shoulder. "But there's one boy I'll always sit by, the best cousin ever!"

He plucked your arm off of him. "Yeah, whatever."

"You sound like such a teenager, Shota."

~

After Bakugou dropped you off at home, you cleaned around the house.

"Hey, if you're going to clean the house, clean your room too!" Your mom shouted from the kitchen.

You laughed nervously. The house was always clean, but your room looked like a storm had went through it. You decided you'd deal with it some other day.

The doorbell rang, and your mom said, "Oh, yeah, I invited Inko and Izuku over for dinner."

Okay, so you'd clean your room today.

~

sorry for yet another short chapter. so yeah you have a little bit of a cool family i guess lol. i'll update with an actual good chapter soon.