Chapter 30

Everything felt so...different. Your hands were resting on Shoto's chest, while his were on your hips, as he kissed you. You were slowly running out of breath but you wanted to keep the kiss going. The odd silence in the room was absolutely perfect to you.

After what had felt like an eternity, the two of you finally separated.

"Wow," you whispered. "I liked that."

"Me too."

"Well!" You stood up quickly, blush rising in your cheeks. "That was really nice! Good night!" You bolted to your room, absolutely embarrassed. You hoped tomorrow wouldn't be awkward. You felt really bad for leaving him alone out there, but he probably wanted some time to think about what just happened as well.

You brought the tips of your fingers to your lips, lightly brushing them. Your first kiss had just been taken, and you were not complaining.

You decided it would be best to just sleep it off for tonight, so that's exactly what you did.

Much to your dismay, you dreamed about him.

sorry that this chapter is so short ☹️ so uhhh i was kinda thinkin, after i near the end of this book i might try a bakugo x reader? idk i had some plans and a couple headcanons that i wanted to write out, so let me know if that's something you'd like to see :)