Chapter 9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHOTO! Also, I don't remember what episode this was in! I don't feel like checking!

The class was going to USJ, and you were very happy about it. You didn't know what area you would train in, but all would be good.

Shota had given you the follow-up costume. It was very pretty, and it had little things that would enhance Strength. You hugged him really tightly, grateful that you didn't have to show your identity quite yet.

When you got there, you saw Thirteen. This was hard for you to act natural, considering you were close friends. They were telling you about the parts at the USJ, but someone spoke up.

"What's that?"

There was a black and purple mist in the distance, and people started emerging out of it...villains.

There were comments from almost everyone, until Aizawa told everyone that these were real villains.

He went to fight them, and your classmates were sent away by the mist, but you used Speed to get away from it. You checked your phone, but unfortunately there was no service.

Shota was fighting the villains alone. You panicked and went towards him, but without even looking at you, he yelled, "Go somewhere safe! This is too much for you, (Y/N)."

"Sho-"

"Just go! I don't want you to get hurt!"

You went off to go find people.

~

You came back with Katsuki and Kirishima. That's when you saw Aizawa pinned to the ground by a giant bird creature. He was seriously injured.

Your breathing was a little faster as you felt a sick feeling in your stomach. You wanted to help him, but you couldn't. Where was Toshinori?

~

Izuku had broken himself yet again. He and Shota were sent to Recovery Girl, and you went to see them as soon as you could. Sadly, you couldn't see either of them. They needed rest.

You had felt a little better now that they were healed, but you wanted to see them. You went home alone since Katsuki had already gone.

Your phone chined and you picked it up.

Bakahoe: Oi brat, did you get home alright?

(Y/N): yeah, wbu

Bakahoe: Yeah I guess. You holding up alright? You looked like shit today.

You looked at your phone in disbelief. Was this... Katsuki...being nice?!

(Y/N): yes, thank you katsuki. you're very kind for worrying.

Bakahoe: I'm not nice you bitch

You laughed and closed your phone; you knew he didn't mean it.