Chapter 11

(LITTLE RECAP EXPLANATION OF YOUR QUIRKS AND HERO OUTFIT AT THE BOTTOM)

It was finally the day of the Sports Festival. You went with your plan, and went to go sit next to Toshinori. On the way (with your Quirks activated so that, hopefully, nobody would recognize you), you smiled and waved to a small group of boys staring at you. One cried with joy. What...

Once you sat down, you watched as Izuku cried literal mini waterfalls. What?

"Why didn't you keep going in the festival? You'd be capable of winning." Toshinori said.

"Well, I didn't want to show off my Quirks. Izuku is really smart, and so is Bakugo, and I bet a lot of people could figure out that it's me even if I used one quirk," you explained. "And, I just wanted to relax and watch."

"I see," said Toshinori, smiling. You watched everyone closely. You could definitely observe their fighting styles in their sparring matches.

~

A while later, it was time for the final match. Todoroki vs. Bakugo. You observed Todoroki. He looked so...amazing. Your chest felt tight as you watched with widened eyes, your mouth slightly open.

His fighting was so flawless, and he was so beautiful.

Maybe you had a crush...

yeah so screw my facts, the kimono can be whatever color you want, and obviously the hair looks like your hair, etc. when your quirks are activated, if you're using your speed quirk, the top half of your hair is orange. if you're using the strength quirk, the top half of your hair is blue. the color of your eyes is the same. without your power activated, your hair and eyes are your normal color.