Chapter 19

Your girl's day was just a bit awkward after that.

"Why would Tsu-chan like me, of all people? Well...I guess the same goes for Todoroki as well, I don't have a chance." you said to yourself.

Finally, back at school, you told Izuku about your weekend, but not about Tsuyu.

Todoroki had approached you as well, so you had a nice conversation with him. He asked if you wanted to go to the cafe on Wednesday. You politely accepted, though your heart was pounding.

You were happy all day. You even let Bakugou walk you home before he could argue or make a fuss.

About that...

When you walked home, he was a little quiet. He walked you up to your door.

"(Y/N)," he said in the softest voice you'd ever heard from him.

"Yes?" you replied, a little confused.

That's when it happened. He leaned in to kiss you.

Before he could, you took a large step back, your body bumping against the door.

"I like Todoroki," you mumbled.

"What?"

"I said, I like Todoroki!" you said in a bit of a louder voice. "I-I'm sorry. Bye, Katsuki."

Katsuki.

"Damn it." Bakugo said quietly as you slammed your door shut.

You looked out the window secretly, and Bakugou's palms were sparking. Maybe it was best to stay away from him for a bit.

hey y'all uhhh if you wanna see some more of my trash art i'm posting some on my instagram @ tamakikiji