Chapter 10

-Time skips a few minutes to when the experiment starts-

(Belle's POV)

"What the hell is this?" I asked the guards, but no one answered me. They had dragged me into an odd white lab. There were not much in here; Two chairs beside each other, needles and some pipe things. I was placed in one of the chairs. Who was the other chair for? The guards tied me to the chair and put some kind of sleeping mask on my eyes, so i wasn't able to see anything else than black colours. I heard a few steps and a door that got slammed, and then it got quiet. I tried to get the mask off, but it wasn't easy with my hands tied up. Then i suddenly heard yelling outside the room. The door into the lab i was in got opened, and the yelling men entered the room. I heard some of them pant with exertion and then some familiar scary sounds, that definitely were unforgettable. I got eager to find out what was happening. I rubbed my head on my shoulder, trying to get the sleeping mask off of me and it worked. The elastic on the sleeping mask made it jump a few centimetres behind me, when i got it off. One of the guards saw that i wasn't wearing the sleeping mask anymore, so i send him a cocky smile. He didn't put the mask back on me.

"Suit yourself." He said and pointed beside me. My heart was just about to sing, because of my victory, when i suddenly saw who the other chair was for. There, in the middle of all the stressing guards, i saw it..

A living crank. Inside this huge, (sometimes) safe building. Were W.I.C.K.E.D. freaking nuts?

Some of the guards were trying to chain the crank to the chair beside me, without getting bitten or scratched. When they finally succeed and were out of danger, they grabbed one of those weird pipes with a needle on it, and stuck it into the cranks elbow bend. It didn't even react to it, but i did. I knew exactly what was going to happen.

"No, no, no, let's do something else. We can figure something else out." I begged, when one of the guards moved towards me with a pipe thing, that was connected with the one inside the crank. He didn't even care, didn't even hesitate, he just did it. Stuck the pipe and needle inside my elbow bend. I couldn't even put up resistance, because i was tied to the chair. I looked around in the room for some kind of help, when i saw the window. Ava and my earlier best friend, Vanessa, were standing behind it, watching me. I gave Vanessa one more chance to help me, so shouted at her, but i bet this room were silenced outside, so she couldn't hear me.

"Ready!" A guard yelled. I screamed as loud as i've never done, when the guard started to pump me with infected blood from the crank. I screamed so loud, that both Ava and Vanessa could hear me, so Vanessa covered her ears and closed her eyes. I screamed so loud, that i almost deafened myself and everyone else in the room. And i could feel my world falling apart slowly.

"Take care. W.I.C.K.E.D. Stay away from them. They're dangerous." I heard my mother's voice in the back of my head, as the last thing before i fainted.