Chapter 15

Author's note:

Well, i couldn't keep my "promise" about posting on thursday, so here ya go. This chapter is boring anyway, jeeezz.

(Thomas' POV)

"Thank you." I said as the cook handed me a plate with food on it.

"Thank you my lord." Minho said as he also got handed a plate. I chuckled silently over his use of words. Minho and i walked towards our daily table and sat down, as my other friends arrived one by one with their own plates. I grabbed an apple from my plate and took a huge bite before i chewed on it and swallowed it.

"Shuck, i was starving." Minho said with a mouth full of sandwich. We all laughed at him.

"I'm gonna go get some water. Anyone want some?" I said as i stood up. They shook their heads, so i grabbed my plate and walked towards the trash can and threw my plastic plate in it. Before i walked towards the toilets, i looked back at my friends, who was laughing at something Minho had said, and at Aris, who nodded at me. I nodded back and walked. Instead of going into the men's bathroom, i walked into the hallway, where i noticed Monica, one of the doctors. She was carrying a lot of papers and i saw an opportunity to get her card for the locked doors. I walked fast towards her, while looking at my feet so it would look like an accident when i walked into her.

"Goodmor.." She said right before i rushed into her. She dropped all her papers inclusive the card, i needed.

"Oh, i'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." I said and helped her collect the papers. Monica chuckled.

"Yeah, you were kinda busy there." She said and collected the rest of the papers, right after i snuck her card into my trouser pocket. We both stood up and i apologized, before i walked back to where i came from. Aris was looking at me the second i stepped into the eating hall. I pointed at my trouser pocket and smiled proudly. I had never done something like that before, but i did it with class. I walked back to the other guys and sat down at our table.

"I don't know any of them." Newt said and looked at Minho.

"But then get to know them. I'm sure they're sweet." He said and smirked. I looked confused at them. What was they talking about?

"Minho wants Newt to get a girlfriend." Chuck said as an answer to my thoughts.

"What? Why?" I said and looked at Newt, who just shrugged.

"Because he's lonely." Minho answered, "Just like the rest of us. We should all find a girl."

"We don't need a girlfriend." Newt suddenly said. No one said anything to him. We just sat there in silence, and i was preparing for tonight.