Chapter 14

(Thomas' POV)

Right after our waking the next morning, Newt suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and i followed him to a corner.

"Hey, i'm sorry for what i said yesterday. I shouldn't have said that." He said and looked at me with his brown shiny eyes.

"No, it's okay. Well, you were partly right, i guess." I said to him and shrug my shoulders.

"No, none of it was your fault. None of us could have done something. Things happen, then later you move on. So do we." He said, but looked away, as if he didn't mean it. Well, he tried to and he wanted to mean it, but he couldn't make himself do it. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled to him. He smiled back, but the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. We walked out of the room with our friends and headed towards the hall, where we would get breakfast.

As soon as we got in there, i noticed Aris and remembered our plan. He sat the same place as the day we saw him for the first time, but he was looking up and at me this time. I hadn't told anyone about our plan. I knew they thought, that what i was saying was ridiculous, so i needed proof before i would say more. We headed towards our table from yesterday and sat down, just when Janson and two guards entered the room as well.

"Good morning everyone." Janson said and waited for an answer, but no one said anything. He cleared his throat to make it less awkward, when he found out that no one was going to say it back. I guess i wasn't the only one who didn't like him very much.

"We'll start today with the daily list of people, who has to come with me and then the rest of you will get breakfast." He said and read something in his little notebook, before he looked out on everyone.

"Addison, Joana, Raleigh, Silas, Teresa, Jenna.." Different people around me stood up and walked towards Janson with excitement written on their faces, while Janson read a few more names out loud. None of my friends were mentioned. I don't know if i'm sad or glad that we didn't have to go with him, but everyone else who didn't get mentioned seemed disappointed. I noticed that Aris was still sitting at his lonely table. He didn't get mentioned, but neither did he look like he expected it.

"Okay, that was it for today. You may now come and get your breakfast. Have a nice day." Janson said and left with the people from today's list.

Everyone around my table stood up immediately and ran towards the breakfast, as hungry predators. They even looked like they would push each other away, just to get some food.

"Man, what do they get to eat here?" Frypan said and rubbed his forehead.

"Not something that's better than your food." Winston said and Frypan laughed at it.

"Let's get something to eat." Minho said and stood up slowly, waiting for us to do the same. So we did.

Author's note:

Hey guys, i'm taking a break from wattpad and posting.  I'm quite busy at the moment, so i don't have time to write, therefore i'll take a break that lasts two weeks. In that break i will write as many chapters as possible, so i have some remaining chapters, when i start posting again. 

I hope you all understand and respect this, and thank you for reading this far.

Byeee!