Chapter 27

(Newt's POV)

The so-called Brenda led us past a few armed guards and up some stairs before she walked us into some kind of office. I noticed a dark skinned man standing in the end of the room, with his eyes locked on what looked like a map.

"They're here, Jorge." Brenda said to the man, who's name was apparently Jorge. He turned around to look at us, a smirk on his face.

He leaned against the table as he spoke: "So where do you children come from?".

"That's our business." I'm sure Thomas had no plans about telling anything.

Jorge suddenly started to laugh, and so did Brenda: "That is actually our business too, hermana." I've never heard of the word hermana before, but i'm sure it's spanish. Jorge continued with a short sentence: "Check them." I felt hands grab me from behind, and noticed how all my friends were held back by guards. We all tried to break free, but they were in majority. Brenda walked towards Thomas with some kind of scanner thing.

"Let us go!" Thomas yelled and tried to break free.

"Stop being such a pussy." Brenda held Thomas' head down, so he was looking at the floor. She scanned his neck, and the scanner made a beeping sound, before she walked away from Thomas. She didn't scan the rest of us.

"Yep, you were right, Jorge." Right about what? We all suddenly turned our heads to look behind us, where a guard stood. He looked a little breathless.

"Jorge, this girl is not easy to control, and Brenda told us not to harm her. I suggest you check her now." The guard waited for Jorge to respond him, and as soon as Jorge nodded, he left just as fast as he arrived. We waited a little while in silence before a female voice was heard down the hallway.

"Let me go, you idiots!" It sounded like the owner of the voice was trying to kick the guards, and i even think she succeed sometimes. Some of the guards panted with exertion, before they stepped into the same room, as we stood in, with a girl in the middle. Her outfit was completely black; Black, high boots, long, black leggings and a black, tight crop top, which made some of her fit stomach visible. Her hair was nutbrown and the way her hair wasn't completely straight, made it look like she had cut it herself. It made her look harsh and fit her outfit very well. And the first thing i noticed on her face, was those beautiful, dreamy, green eyes. 

What the girl's outfit looked like:

Author's note:

Sorry for not posting in five days, but i've been so busy lately. I'm not feeling well today, so i stayed at home, which gave me time to write, so here ya go.

Can you guess who the girl is?

Don't scroll down, before you've answered, if you want to answer!

The girl was still trying to break free from the guards, and before we could do anything, one of the guards kicked her in the stomach, which made her scream loudly before she writhed in pain. The guards let go of her, which made her fall to the floor.

"Belle!" Brenda ran towards her and sat down beside her immediately. It took me some time to put all the puzzles together: "Annabelle!". I tried to break free from the guards, that held me captured, but then another guard pointed a gun at me.

"Relax!" The guard said and loaded the gun he aimed at me. That didn't stop me from trying to break free. Something had happened to Annabelle, and i needed to help her.

I suddenly felt a burning pain in the back of my head, as the guard behind me punched me in the backhead with his gun. I heard Thomas yell before i drifted away from all the chaos.