Ch. 1

I was running from about a dozen walkers or so when I saw a tree.  My way to safety.  I silently praised God, if there is one, and was on my way up.

When I finally made my way up the very first tree limb. The herd was passing by. I reached over to grab a stick when my hand caught on my open knife and drew blood. "Shit" I mutter wiping the blood on my shirt but of course one of those freaks saw me and was like      "come on guys! I see a thing thats not like us, freakishly, blood craving, biting, dead dumb asses!"

And one by one they seem to understand and line up on the tree. I'd say it's around 12 in the afternoon.

-----------------------------

DARK. It's dark.  And these things are still lined up waiting for me to fall. I'm freaking hungry!!

I some how clime higher so if I did fall I would practically be dead. I look down at the walkers and spit on them.

"No good worthless ass wipes" I say to them. I slowly close my eyes letting the darkness fill them. I'm not scared to fall out if a tree. I have excellent balance, on trees and trees only.

The next morning I see the walkers are gone except a few. I grab my knife. I climb down enough so if I jump I won't fall. I made a jump for it and me being me, I fell! Of course, my luck. I quickly got up. I stepped back a little and stabbed the first walker.

One by one fell until there wasn't any more.  And just like that I was on the road.  I was slim, but toned. I hadn't eaten in a few days and I been lookin for some squirrel but looks like they've been wiped out.

I'm currently in Atlanta Georgia looking for my lost sister who is 22 years old. I on the other hand is 26 years old. I'm 4 years older then her. I've been on the road for a couple of days looking for her. It was always me and her, even at home. I begin walking east and find a river. I gladly took some water in my water bottle and took a long drink. After filling up my other two. I look around before peeling off my shirt.

I washed my shirt the best I could then I did the same to my under clothes, my tank top, my pants, and my socks. Then wiped the water all over my body trying to get the blood and dirt from under my nails and out of my hair. The water is refreshing.

I hear a rustle in the woods and quickly but silently put on all my drenched clothes and raise my gun. I see about a dozen walkers come out. Growls escaping all of them when they see me.  I quickly bolt through the woods to another tree leaving behind water. I climbed up it far enough so I'm out of reach. I look down quick enough to see a bolt slip through ones head.

Then a knife and more bolts. Then finally there all dead. A guy who looks to be in his early 30s steps into view before a crossbow is shoved in my face. I didn't even flinch.

Then behind came a man with a handgun with curly hair. And a woman with  long blonde hair steps on the other side of crossbow. I jump down the tree mumbling a thanks. I start walking away when the curly handgun guy says

"Who are you?" I continue walking when he asks again "Who are you?!"

I stop and slowly turn around.

I hold my hand out " Kelsey Fargo" after 3 seconds I take my hand back and start to walk again.

"Do u have a group?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that's why y'all saved my ass when I was in a tree" I put two thumbs up and stopped walking. "Y'all do?" I asked

"What is it to you?" He asks

"Well officer," I saluted him knowing a cop when I see one.

"I am looking for my sister. And I would very much appreciate it if u would let me look and see if she's there."

"Her name?" Blonde girl asked.

"Mariah Fargo" I say with hope.

"How many walkers have you killed?" Officer curly asked

I laugh "Why?" I ask.

"Its a precaution, nothing personal" he says

I nod slowly. "To many to count. I'd say at least 30 a day." I say honestly.

He nods slightly.
"How many people".

I look to the floor for a minute. 

"One" I say looking up dead in his eyes.

"Why?" He asks. 

"To many mistakes" I say causality .

He nods in understanding.

"Still wanna see if your sisters there?" Curly asked

"If I could without people asking me so many questions" I say turning around.

After we walk a bit and me behind slightly making sure I can trust these strangers I catch up and ask curly;

"What's your name officer curly?" I say with a slight smirk.

Blondie chuckles while crossbow stays quiet. With his crossbow slightly pointed towards me.

"Not that." He says then goes silent.

I stare at him. My eyes start trailing down until I see his wedding band and the look over to see crossbow starring at me with intimidating eyes.

"Then what's your name?"

Without stopping he replies.

"Rick Grimes." He points to blondie "Andrea" then to crossbow "Daryl"

I nod looking away. All the way back its silent, and its awkward.

I vividly glance at Daryl the whole time trying to get him to see I'm not a threat. Hes very protective.

-------------------------------------
Okay so this is the first chapter of my Rick Grimes fan fic. Funny storie is that I was supposed to be a Daryl Dixon fan fic but oh well.

Shit happens am I right😂😉
I will wright a Daryl one and a carl one so be ready.