• READ ME •

(Art is mine)

Name: (M/N) Aizawa. (yes you are an Aizawa, more info throughout the story)

Age: 17-18

Affiliation: Villain, he's not part of the League of Villains or Vanguard Action Squad.

Quirk: Hallucinations
He can make Hallucinations towards the victim, it can be their fears, dreams, negative thoughts or tragic scenes.

Drawback: Can give him a headache: 10 hours at maximum.

Other equipment:
His scarf almost works like Aizawa-sensei, but their shorter and he doesn't use it that much, he only uses it when he drags someone near him.
•His dagger, he uses the dagger more than he uses his scarf.

Personality and Info:
•He's extremely flirtatious, especially towards women, but it can be towards men too since he's Bisexual. (No offense to any homophobics there)
Note from author-chan(2021)
-Screw homophobics.
•His blood lust is a real problem.
•He's kind of talkative.
•He has depression, he chooses to wear long sleeves due to his scars in his arms.
•He has those patterns in his cheeks because he was born with it, they glow when he has his quirk activated.
•He's not the type of person to go on a killing spree, he just kills from time to time whenever he wants to.
•He's really mischievous.
•He kills his victims at the same type of places where Hero killer: Stain kills, but sometimes at places where there are no people but his victims.
•He's extremely lazy when it comes to social life.
•He's right eye is missing due to a tragic accident.

----------

(Due to fooking wattpad issues erroring my art here AND MY DUMBASS LOSING THE ART I DID YEARS AGO i will just describe kiba ;; )

Red-haired, Brownish-red eyes, slightly rosy cheeks, a feet shorter than (M/N), White Button up shirt, Red tie and Blue jeans.

Name: Kiba Ryouko

Age: 19

Affiliation:
Past: Normal citizen who was kidnapped by (M/N) for his living.
•Present: (M/N)'s roommate/caretaker.

Quirk:
•Heal, he can heal injuries just by touching the wound or broken bones.
•Drawback: It can make the person he's healing dizzy.

Other equipment:
•(M/N) lets him have a gun just in case.

Personality and Info:
•He was kidnapped when he was 18.
•He's foul-mouthed, yet he cares for his superiors.
•He's gay.. (Gomen homophobics)
Note from my present self(2021):
-man f*ck homophobics.
•He has a crush on (M/N) so that means he has Stockholm Syndrome.
•He's very sensitive about his height.
•He's a scaredy-cat at first meet, but when he gets to know the person, he gets confident.
•An extreme tsundere.
•Hardworking.
•He doesn't have the guts to attack (M/N), he tried once but it didn't go well for him.
•He also doesn't have the guts to tell anyone about (M/N).
•He's gullible when you tell him rumors or lies, but he's smart at academics.
•He cooks for (M/N), and does the groceries, he doesn't clean the house due to it being messed up again after some time.

Small fun facts:
•His name is not inspired from Naruto, it's just a name i search up on japanese names lol.
•His appearance and personality is from Mikoto Mikoshiba (Mikorin) from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. (appearance with color on a few chapters ahead)

PLEASE READ !!

this book was created when i was a bit younger and kinda naive, so please don't judge the content you're about to see. this book was created to mainly test my grammar and see how far my imagination can reach! thank you!

 this book was created to mainly test my grammar and see how far my imagination can reach! thank you!

©Banner created by -idxris