• Eighteen •

Art above by me

------

------

With the UA Students...

....

(3rd Person POV}

"Guys! Bad news!" Uraraka was running towards the boys, who were waiting for the girls.

"Oh hey, Uraraka! Wait ba--" Kirishima was cut off by the brown-haired female.

"I-It's Mina! She's missing!"

"What? Did she say anything before she went missing?"

"She said she was going to buy a milkshake.. Hours came by and... And she never came to the department store to catch up with us.. Kerro.."

"Did she text you guys?!" Hagakure blurted out.

"We haven't recieved any calls or text from her, maybe she left? Or maybe we can ask the people around here!" Kaminari suggested, everyone looked at him, agreeing.

"I guess we can, let's split up and talk to nearby people!"

....

With the villains... A day later...

"Yo, you okay Princess~?" Mina looked up from the cement floor, her bodies covered in scars from the villains, she didn't answer the (E/C)-eyed male standing through the metal door, holding a plate.

"You must be hungry after all those beatings~ here, eat up!" (M/N) slid the plate over to Mina, who scanned through the contents of the plate, she was suprised that a villain could make this kind of food, Pork Katsudon.

"Don't want you to get drained and die from hunger so eat with your heart's content~" Mina suddenly started scarfing down the said food.

"Anyways, DABI, WHERE'S KIBA?" (M/N) yelled behind him.

"BE PATIENT YOU F*CKER! HE'S STRUGGLING!"

"I'll be right back princess~" (M/N) closed the door, making sure to lock it before going near the basement.

"Oi! I thought Toga was going to help you?!"

"She was! but she left to kill people! And f*ck-"

"LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANT! I ALREADY COOKED SO LET GO!" Kiba was struggling under Dabi's grasp, making (M/N) sigh in frustration.

"Kiba." (M/N) called out in a stern voice.

"(M-M/N) please you have to snap out! I want answers! Ever since you got here you changed!"

"Kiba..." (M/N) called out once again.

"PLEASE I JUST WANT TO GO--"

"SHUT UP!" Kiba at this point, was shocked at the sudden outburst, Dabi only smirked, seeing that the (H/C)-haired male had enough.

"Look, you want answers?! Fine i'll give you answers! I ONLY USED YOU! It was f*cking stupid of you to think i really cared about you! Ha! You even trusted a villain for at least a year or two! SO SHUT UP AND STOP THRASHING AROUND OR I'LL BREAK YOUR SORRY-A** NECK!" (M/N) gritted his teeth, his (E/C) eye now a color of red, no guilt was visible in his tone and looks.

Kiba was too shocked to move, he hung his head low, submitting to Dabi, unable to take the pain he felt in his chest.

"Just take him with the girl, i need to talk to Toga.." Dabi let out small hum, dragging Kiba with him.

.....

(M/N) was outside their hideout, twirling his dagger around while sitting in a ledge of a building.

'Sheesh.. I'm bored... I can't even find Toga..... I'll go toy with UA then....'

He smirked to himself, taking out the phone he stole from Kiba, quickly dialing the emergency number of his father, he pressed the phone against his ear, listening to the ringing sounds.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Click.

....

With UA...

"As many of you can see, we have a report about a missing student, Mina Ashido from Class 1-A, no one in her class was able to track her down, it's devastating to hear that... But we will try our hardest to find her and bring her back safely." Nezu was in the meeting room of UA, othet teachers sitting around him.

Other teachers were about to say something until the door to the room opened, revealing a shocked Aizawa.

"A strange number has called me, it's the kidnapper." Aizawa said, covering the mic of the phone so that the other end couldn't hear.

The other teachers instantly started going ovet to him, including Nezu to listen to what the kidnapper has to say, Aizawa turned it to Speaker Mode for everyone to hear, he placed the phone on his ear again.

"What the hell do you want? And who's this?!"

The other end chuckled.

"Geez you forgot about your own son, and i just want to make something clear..~"

The others gasped when they heard the word Son, Aizawa's mouth was slightly open from shock, but they continued to listen.

"That student i kidnapped? You can have her back as long as you bring all of Midoriya's classmates next month.. Of course i won't be saying my location yet, that would be stupid, i'll give it when you all decide~ if you don't bring them, that's fine... But say hello to the negative reports about UA~ so decide... Your missing student's life.. Or your reputation~?"

A laugh could be heard, Aizawa gritted his teeth in anger.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH 1-A?!" A sigh could be heard from the other end.

"You know that Dead mother of Midoriya? Let's say it has something to do with it... Oh and don't think i'm dumb, but i know alot of you teachers are listening~ Anyways, see you soon... Dad~"

Beep, Beep, Beep

Aizawa growled in frustration.

"This situation is far worse than i imagined, it would bring danger to the other students, but having a missing student killed can be dangerous as well." Midnight said, Present mic butted in,

"We can't just send him the whole class of 1-A! Who knows what he'll do to them?!"

"That's not necessary Mic, he got into a relationship with Midoriya, i'm assuming he wants him, the other students may possibly be a way to threat us." All Might responded, a tone of concern.

"He also said something about the death of Inko Midoriya, do you think that it was really him? Considering the fact that his udual symbol was there."

"Aizawa, we want you to talk to Young Midoriya, and give him this." All Might gave Aizawa a small red box.

"Tsukauchi gave it to me, he said he forgot to give it to Young Midoriya." Aizawa nodded, pocketing the box.

"You are all dismissed, i'll have a talk with the other pro heroes." Nezu informed.

....