• Twenty •

Art above is by me

On with the story!

-------

With UA...

....

{3rd Person POV}

"Listen up 1-A! We have a Dire situation here! So i have all the other Pro Heroes and Teachers down at the front gates!" Aizawa was at the front of the classroom, the students of 1-A all have frightened, suprised, and serious expressions.

Midoriya was still shocked from the news he recieved that last night, Aizawa looked at him, giving him a comforting nod which calmed him a bit.

.....

Last night...

Midoriya was running across the streets of Masutafu, chewing on the food inside his mouth, a box of fried rice and chopstics at hand.

When he finished his quick dinner, he threw the box on a nearby bin, running again to get to his destination.

He tripped on his feet a few times, panting heavily due to the running.

He stopped and placed both of his hands in his knees to catch his breath when he reached his destination, a police station.

After a few minutes he barged inside the building, going to the front desk.

"Excuse me, miss?!" The woman behind the desk looked up at him, she has tiger eyes behind her glasses, which Midoriya assumed assumed it was part of her quirk, "May i help you?"

"Can you give me any information regarding the Murderer: X?!"

"But sir that information is-"

"Please! I can tell Pro Hero: Eraserhead about this too, and you know their connection, right?!" The woman looked at him for a moment before sighing, facing her computer, typing in something.

After a few minutes she tilted the screen for Midoriya to see.

'Sept 4, 20XX, Murders had increased, but to the police's suprise, the murders aren't done by the Murderer: X alone, other bodies have been seen to have symbols of the said villain, and suprisingly, burn marks and cuts are visible, further investigation is on the way as the police are still trying to locate their hideouts, one is possibly in Hosu City, Masutafu or Saitama Prefecture.'

Midoriya quivered his lips, thanking the woman before quickly exiting the station to run back to the Aizawa property.

....

"Alright, we'll be assisting you back to your homes, each of you will have a Pro Hero or Teacher with you on your way back, Class B will also have the same treatment after Class A is done!" With that Aizawa dismissed the class, of course he knew he was going with Midoriya.

"M-Mr. Aizawa, why the sudden 'body guard' thing?" Midoriya popped the question when Aizawa was piling up his books along with his yellow sleeping bag.

"I have no authorization of telling the students, but if you want to know, you can always come by Principal Nezu, he can tell you about it." Aizawa said before picking up his things and walking out of  the classroom.

....

With (M/N)...

(M/N) slammed a woman's head onto the brick wall, a sinister smile visible in his face.

"Toga-chan, Dabi~ why don't you guys take care of the other two while i deal with this one~" (M/N) said while lifting the woman's head, blood trickling down her bruised face.

"That's what i'm doing right now." Dabi was stepping on an unconcious Pro Hero, his leather boot pressing firmly on the said hero's head.

"Aww this one's already dead..." Toga whined while facing a dead corpse on the ground, her dagger dripping with crimson blood.

"Is it a good idea to leave the two in the hideout?" Dabi looked at (M/N), waiting for a response.

"It's fine~ i there's a camera installed anyways... Now then miss, any last words?" The (H/C)-haired male said, looking at the bruised-up female before her.

"Go.. To hell!" The woman blurted out, making (M/N) snicker.

"You can go there first~" (M/N) activated his quirk, his (E/C) eye turning red, heavy breathing was heard from the woman, before shrill screams erupted from her throat.

"ST-STAY AWAY!--" She was cut off when Toga threw a dagger at the screaming Woman, hitting her directly in the chest, (M/N) and Dabi faced Toga with annoyed looks.

"What? She was getting too loud.." (M/N) groaned in frustration, dropping the woman to the floor.

"What the hell Toga.." Dabi grunted out, kicking the Pro Hero's body away.

"Gomen~" Toga laughed, making (M/N) and Dabi sigh.

"Let's just get out of here, just leave that fake hero behind.." With that, they fled away from the scene.

But what they didn't expect was the consequences from leaving behind a witness.

....