• Twenty-four Part 1 •

------

------

....

"Toga-chan, Dabi! i'm back~" A cheery voice called out.

"(M/N)-kun~!" Toga replied running up to him, Dabi following behind.

"Yo..." Dabi muttered quietly.

"That was actually fun! I almost failed since i can't help but laugh mentally t her! Geez that woman is so naive~" The (F/C)-haired male laughed, remembering the events a while ago.

"I would say the same, but Dabi here is getting his man period aga--" Toga was cut off when blue flames went pass beside her and (M/N).

"F*ck off, don't say another word, and (M/N), go check on Mina and Kiba, i'm f*cking tired, goodnight." Dabi bluntly said before walking away to his own room.

"...Wow... Well, i guess you go to asleep as well Toga.."

"Yeah.. I'll just get back at him tomorrow~" Toga then skipped to her own room, leaving (M/N).

He sighed before unbuttoning his checkered clothing, revealing his black tank top inside the jacket before going to the room where Mina and Kiba was.

He slowly opened the door, only to see Mina sitting on the mattress and Kiba leaning on the wall.

"Yo." (M/N) mumbled out before going completely inside, closing the metal door behind.

"Woah.." Kiba and Mina breathed out at the sight of the (F/C)-haired male.

"(M/N)-KUN YOUR EYES!" Kiba yelled out, hsi face showing a full expression of shock.

"HE HAS HIS OTHER EYE--"

"Zip it if you two don't want to die." (M/N) threatened the two, that sure made them shut up, before he continued,

"Just a few more days, Stain-sama will be back here~ so you two better have your best behaviour or else.." He licked his lips before chuckling.

"Wait.. I have a question.." This caught (M/N)'s attention, he turned to Kiba before nodding.

"Why are you keeping us here..? You're taking care of us but still you consider us as some play thing or such.." (M/N) kept quiey for a moment before answering,

"You'll find out soon, after i'm done with her brown-haired little friend~" He crossed his arms before giving an empty smile.

"Uraraka-san?!" Mina blurted out.

"Ah yes, she was really great in bed~" Mina was taken aback, she was glaring holes at the male.

"I'm just kidding, i may be a villain but i don't rape! That's how nice i am~ Anyways have nice rest~" (M/N) said in a husky tone before leaving the room, leaving a confused Kiba and Angered Mina.

....

"(M/N)... Hey.. Wake up.." A soft female voice called out.

"Hm... Huh? What the.." The (H/C)-haired male replied.

"Wake up sweety.."

This time, the male got up, only to find himself in a soft grassy area, he tilted his head only to see an adult female who looked exactly like himself.

"Mom..?!" He gasped out, before (M/N) suddenly tackled his mother in a hug.

"Woah! Haha, (M/N) you sure give tight hugs now that you're older.." His mother smiled brightly at him, brushing his son's loose bangs away from his eye.

"Mom.. Why did you leave... I-I'm confused.. I don't know who i should listen to anymore.. I feel like being a villain or hero is nothing anymore without you..!" He sobbed out.

"Relax... I know you're confused.. But you must ask yourself why you decide to join the villains.... Why is it you joined them (M/N)?" His mother asked with a sad expression, making (M/N) look down.

"I had nothing.. Dad doesn't consider me as his son anymore... I feel like i have something if i join the villains.."

"Please (M/N).. Promise me.. that you still have the heart to change.. You'll see soon, be alert when the time comes.." His mother responded before she was slowly disappearing from head to toe.

(M/N) only let go of his mother, knowing that she would be okay, he gave a weak smile to where the figure used to be.

"I promise.."

.....

"GAH!" The (H/C)-haired male sat up from his bed, he felt something weird, he pressed his hand against his left eye only to see it gone again.

'That sh*tty b*tch got rid of it too early..'

The male groaned before he lied down in the bed, he looked up to the cement ceiling.

'What did that dream even mean..?'

His train of thoughts came to a halt when he heard a loud noise outside, he saw that light seeped through his slightly opened door.

"Search the area!" He heard a loud voice.

"Sh*-sh*t!" He muttered, getting out of the bed, he closed the door locked before he went to his belongings, he quickly changed into his coat, pants and scarf, before he could escape the small emergency hatch in his room, the door to his room suddenly broke down.

"RESTRAIN HIM!"

"Pre-emptive binding..!"

He didn't have time to react before he was suddenly wrapped in tree branches, he dropped his bag of belongings, when he heard a wood clattering from his bag, his face turned pale.

'M-MOM.....!'

Due to him panicking, he used his quirk on a random person, a SWAT to be exact, who dropped his shield.

"AGH!!"

"It's his quirk!"

Suddenly, (M/N) never noticed the yellow blur going at him, and eventually kicked him to the side of his head, his head met with the cement wall of his room, which instantly took away his conciousness, thin trace of blood instantly dripping down his forehead.

"Good to see you Gran Torino!" Kamui Woods exclaimed,

"Well i couldn't miss this heist, plus All Might called me! So where are the other villains?"

"Apparently they escaped the minute we got in, but we have saved the two that this villain kidnapped."

"Good to hear that."

"We at least have the biggest threat in our hands now.."

"It's X..."

"Let's go inform Tsukauchi!"

"Right."

....