• Thirteen •

----------

---------

With (M/N)...

.....

'How long have i been here..? It feels like years but i think it's only been five or four days... And dad visited me..'

I was sitting at the corner of this dark f*cking room, hugging one knee close to me due to my injury, i can't feel my body that much anymore...

I coughed up blood again, it will only be a matter of time... I'll die here soon...

It made me happy that Izuku was defending me.. And father hugged me for the first time in ten years, my first father to son affection in a long time.. I miss Kiba-chan too, his katsudon and tsundere personality makes me happy..

My train of thoughts suddenly stopped when i heard footsteps coming, it ticked me off to see it was one of the guards.

"The f*ck do you want? Torture me? Just kill me!" I blurted out of anger, but to my suprise he responded,

"We're cancelling today's session, thanks to the Number One Pro Hero you're given a week off this place to prove yourself worthy to change." My eyes widened in shock.

'All Might? Why the hell would he do that?'

"How the hell am i supposed to get up in this state, f*ckface?" I gestured to my beat-up form, my right leg is broken due to the suit guy breaking it with his own hands.

"Watch the language, and i'll escort you to the room where All Might will be waiting." The guard walked towards me and helped me up, i can tell he's uncomfortable due to the fact he flinched when my arms made contact with around his shoulders.

"Ya think i can kill you looking this you idiot?! Just bring me to wherever that f*cking room is!" I irked, he just nodded and began to bring me to the room, my right leg hanging due to it's broken form.

The moment i got there, a wide smile crawled it's way to my face, infront of me was All Might, Tenya Iida, Uraraka Ochako, the guy with anger issues from the sports fest and finally... Izuku..

"(M/N)-kun!"

"I-Izuku...." Midoriya ran up to me and hugged me tightly, i did the same to him, but since my left shoulder was stabbed, i flinched when the hug was tightened, i felt my shoulders wet.

"(M/N)-kun... You're all beat up.. And it was all my fault.. I'm sorry.." I pulled away from the hug before i kissed his forehead, making a bit of blood smear on Izuku's forehead from the blood in my lips.

"No it's my fault.. An idiotic villain like me shouldn't be messing around a place full of heroes and people.." I looked to the side to see the others staring.

"EH?!?!??"

"YOUNG MIDORIYA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"DEKU-KUN YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!"

"MIDORIYA-SAN I NEVER HEARD ABOUT YOU TWO KNOWING EACHOTHER THAT WELL!"

"OI SH*TNERD ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!"

They all spoke at the same time, it made my ears hurt..

"WOULD YOU FOUR SHUT UP?! WE CAN EXPLAIN YOU KNOW?! If i don't hesitate to kill you guys that is~OW-" My f*cking leg IT HURTS!

Izuku just kicked me! At the broken leg even! It f*cking hurts! I saw the others staring at us again.

"Why the f*ck did you do that?!"