• The Aftermath (Izuku) •

Really long chapter

(RF/N) - Random Female Name
(RC/N) - Random Café Name

----------------

After several years, Masutafu japan was peaceful, most of the villains were caught during the passing years, including the League of Villains and the Vanguard Action squad (Chisaki's group is still safe dont worry).

The sound of panting was heard when a certain (H/C)-haired was running through the sidewalk, shoving some citizens accidentally while he shouted an apology to them while he passed by.

He was currently wearing a dark green polo shirt with a logo on it along with white pants and blue sneakers, with a duffle bag carried in his arms, a grey cloth coming out of the unzipped part, when he saw this he gave attention to the bag and tried fixing the bag.

While he was running, he bumped into a certain green-haired male, of course due to him fixing his bag, his body fell ontop of the male.

"Sh*-Sh*t, i'm sorry-- Ah!" When they both made eye contact, a shocked expression came to the green-haired male.

"H-Holy.. You're the #1 Pro Hero Deku! I'm so sorry please forgive me!" The male quickly got off him, when he saw some people looking at their direction, his face instantly flushed red, even turning more red when he saw some other people taking a picture.

"(M/N)-kun..?" The male got up and instantly took iny his features.

"Oh it's a pleasure that the #1 hero knows my name! But h-how?!" The Pro Hero looked around to see the crowd, he took (M/N)'s hand before dashing away, his speed boosting due to One For All.

"H-Hey where are you taking me?! And aren't you on a patrol?!" Midoriya didn't respond, after a while he dashed into an empty alleyway before letting go of the male.

"I'm going to be late for work! just because you're the best hero doesn't mean you c--" He was cut off when he was grabbed by the shoulders tightly.

"Y-You're Aizawa (M/N) right?" Midoriy asked, his eyes full of determination.

"Hah? Y-Yeah, how do you know me?!" (M/N) pushed the hero away, an obvious look of hurt was visible on Midoriya's face.

"(M/N)-kun.. It's me.. Midoriya.. Midoriya Izuku.." After he introduced himself, (M/N) had a look of confusion, Midoriya tried to touch his right eye, which was suprisingly fixed again, but was stopped by (M/N).

"I-I don't know you.. I just know that you're Pto Hero Deku... The Symbol of Peace after he died.." Midoriya swallowed hard, before he sighed, blinking back the small tears.

"What did they do to you..." The Hero muttered under his breath, he then realized that he was actually taller than (M/N), making him stare a bit.

"C-Can i go now?"

"Y-Yeah.. I-I mean wait! Where's your father?"

"Oh him? He's at home, a bit sick but he's fine, a friend's taking care of him, why?"

"He... used to be ny Teacher at UA. Can i visit later? I know his address since he gave it to me ages ago.." (M/N) eyed him a bit before responding,

"Uhh... Sure..? Since my father used to be your Teacher, i'll let it slide.. I'll text my friend later so he'll let you in!"

"Arigato!" Midoriya instantly took both of (M/N)'s hands, pressing them tightly against his chest, his eyes sparkling with joy.

"Your.. Welcome.. Anyways gotta run!" The male quickly dashed away from the alley, cursing a lot due to him being late for work.