• Twenty-one •

Fanart above is by ThePenThatFell!
Thank you, it looks amazing! ^^ go check their art and profile!

--------

--------

.....

(M/N) was currently sitting on a rooftop ledge of a building, wearing his casual clothing, his eyes wandering around people walking on the streets, couples, children, men, women, and elderly, he uivered his lip.

'Man, never thought about the life of being normal.. Not a hero, nor a villain..'

The (H/C)-haired male sighed to himself, suddenly, he heard metal clicking, alerting the said male, making him turn around with his scarf floating, ready to restrain anything it touches.

When (M/N) saw it was just a student, his scarf lowered down, he fixed himself and maintained normal for the sake of his identity, he thankfully wore makeup to hide the marks on his cheeks (refer to info if you forgot about it).

"Oh there's someone here! Look Mr. Edgeshot!" (M/N) flinched when he heard a pro-hero's name, he took a deep breath and turned around.

There, stood the said Pro-hero, with the same floating UA female uniform beside him.

"Sorry to disturb you, i just wanted to look at the view!"

"Hagakure, you need to get home soon as well, so be quick, i'll be by the door on watch." Edgeshot said, leaning over the door.

(M/N) stood up, patting away the dust in his clothing, he went over to the female student.

"Oh it's you! The good-looking visitor from UA! Nice to see you again!" Hagakure chirped, (M/N) gave her a closed-eye smile, raising his hand to pat the said girl's head, of course he had a bit of a hard time where to pat due to her transparency quirk.

"Nice to see you too, can i ask a question?"

"Hm? Oh.. Uh sure..!" (M/N) placed both of his hands inside his pockets.

"Why do you have a pro hero with you?" It took a while for Hagakure to answer but replied,

"Well.. If you know about the murders occuring in Masutafu, then i guess Pro Heroes are instructed to protect students from UA... Due to personal reasons.." Hagakure replied with a sad sigh, (M/N) tensed up his shoulders, but remained calm.

"Don't worry about the murders, i know that UA students can handle some crime like that, that's why it's the top hero school in japan, of course, not only that, you're capable of handling yourself, since no criminal can exactly take the beauty you're hiding underneath that quirk~" (M/N) replied to hagakure.

Somehow the invisible female had a blush, which made the said man chuckle, walking pass her.

"Hope to see you around again~" With that, the villain instantly disappeared when Hagakure blinked once, which suprised the said female.

'So cool..' Hagakure thought before running back to Edgeshot.

....

"You have a visitor, Mr. Manual." A doctor said to the Pro Hero lying in an hospital bed, bandages wrapped around the said pro hero.

"Who is it?"

"It's the UA Principal."

"Well then tell him to come in!" Manual replied quickly.

The doctor nodded, going outside of the room, when he came back, a small animal, known as the principal came inside with the doctor.

"I'll be back later with the nurse for further check up." The doctor grabbed his clipboard then went out of the room again.

"Good afternoon Principal Nezu, what brings you here?" Manual sat up to converse with the principal.

"Good afternoon as well, i would like to discuss about the villain.. Or villains that attacked you." Nezu sat on the couch near the bed.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Who was it that attacked you? Or at least, what did they look like? And how did the attack occur?" Manual took a moment to answer,

"The one that attacked me had a fire quirk, the hottest type of fire, blue flames, and he had two other allies, a female that looks like a highschool student and a male with a scarf... I heard a scream inside an alley when i was on my daily patrol during the night, i saw people being attacked, of course caught a glimpse of the villains since they had only saw me when i charged at them, which resulted my injuries, i.. Couldn't save them.." Manual looked down at his blanket-covered lap, biting his lip, Nezu gave him time to respond more,

"I also heard them talking.. I heard one of them say 'Toga' and 'Dabi', i assume it's the name of some of them.."

Nezu widened his eyes when he heard the villain descriptions, that's all that UA needed to hear to start a search.

....