• Twenty-five •

-----

------

.....

"Oi... Wake up..."

"..."

"I said wake up..!"

"..."

"HEY! WAKE UP!" A ' bump' was heard when a hard boot landed on (M/N).

"F*ck!" The (H/C)-haired male cursed and curled his body in the floor when the boot made contact in his chest.

"What do you want..?" (M/N) groaned out, still lying on the steel floor.

"You have a visitor." The guard said with a monotone voice.

"Finally letting me see different people, eh?" Replied the villain.

"Boss' orders, now go, but we'll be watching you if you pull anything stupid." The guard then took his foot off of (M/N)'s chest, going outside the room, leaving the door open for the male, of course in the hallway outside, it was crowded with guards in the sides.

"Sh*t.. My head.." (M/N) slowly got up, his provided white t-shirt and orange baggy pants slightly messed up due to his sleeping position in the cold floor, he was about to hold his head with his hand, but he came to realize his hand was handcuffed, making it difficult to raise his hand due to the heavy weight of the cuffs, he growled lowly, before sighing, getting out of the room with eyes following his every move.

....

"We'll be transferring you in a prison at Hosu, better security for someone like you, woof." (M/N) was fidgeting with his fingers, weirded out by the fact he was talking to a dog-headed person.

"Uhm.. Well.. Wait, why?! And i f*cking thought i was going to have visitors?!"

"Woof, It's government orders, and yes your visitor is outside, i just told him that i needed to talk to you."

"Yeah yeah fine just let them in, just transfer me whenever you guys f*cking want." With that, the Chief nodded and got up to leave, when he was out of sight, (M/N) placed both of his legs up in the table with a relaxed expression.

The door opened, when (M/N) saw who it was, he gritted his teeth tightly.

"What the f*ck are you going here?" The (H/C)-haired male's voice was venom-filled, making the other person sigh.

"I'm you father aren't i? I just have important manners to discuss with you, regarding to my students and what'll happen to you." Aizawa sat down infront of the male maintaining a calm expression even if he is stressed, (M/N) just huffed and crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" Aizawa was looking at the feet infront of him at the able, he sighed before facing his son.

"Firstly, put your feet down." (M/N) just shrugged, obeying what he said, taking Aizawa by surise that he listened to him.

"Good, I just want to ask you, what did you want with the students? Why take one of them as hostage?" (M/N) chuckled, smirking at his father.

"Isn't it obvious? Oh wait, i was taken care of someone else when i was young... Taking the Class means All Might will come, right?"

"And what does All Might have to do with your desires?"

"I want to please my Sensei's will." He bluntly replied.

"Who's this sensei?"

"None of your bussiness, is that all?"  They were both quiet for a moment, before Aizawa continued,

"Why did you kill her?" Aizawa showed a picture of Midoriya's mother, (M/N)'s eye flashed with anger.

"You think i would kill her? Well sorry to burst your bubble father, your student was my boyfriend before, so i would never do such a thing to my lover's family, especially the one who raised him, but now everything is ruined when people assumed i killed her just because of that fake symbol." Aizawa sternly looked at him.

"Do you still love him that way?"

"I don't know, I don't care." The hero sighed, rubbing his forehead, but when he looked back at his son, he had a small tear in his eye while he was looking away, Aizawa continued again,

"Lastly, you will be staying in Hosu for... Fifteen years." Aizawa hesitantly said, making the other male's eyes go wide.

"FIFTEEN F*CKING YEARS?!"

"And you'll be having a few therapy sessions (M/N), we just want to fix you, i saw that picture."

"THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS! I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO LOOK AT THAT! I'M NOT EVEN A PSYCHOPATH!"

"(M/N) calm down, we promise you after those years you'll be free, this is the best we could get than give you a life sentence." Aizawa stated, glaring at his son.

The sentence calmed (M/N) down a bit when he found out he could also get killed.

"I.." He started,

"I promised mom... That if i get out of here, i would stop killing people... I promised her.. I don't want to die yet without even fulfilling that promise..." (M/N) stood up and clenched both of his fist, gritting his teeth while his cheeks were brightening from his sobs.

Aizawa looked at the sympathetically, but he knew that (M/N) would never lie when the subject is about death and his wife.

"I assure you (M/N), fifteen years and you're going to be free.. I miss her too and you're going to fulfill that promise once the time comes." Aizawa also stood up, moving the table aside before engulfing (M/N) in a warm hug.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..... Please... Tell Midoriya.. I'm sorry as well for ruining his life..." (M/N) buried his face in Aizawa's chest, placing both of his clenched fist in his sides, after a minute Aizawa pulled away from the hug, looking directly at (M/N).

"You don't need to, we're already sure that you didn't do it, i just wanted to see how you would react when i would ask you about Inko." (M/N) scoffed, wiping his tears with both of his cuffed hands.

"Dirty trick." He muttered out, making Aizawa smirk.

"Whoever that sensei of yours, we're going to keep a keen eye on him.."

"Whatever.."

"Don't struggle (M/N), just wait till the fifteen years are over, i'll warn you that if you try to escape, you'll regret it." Aizawa exclaimed before he patted the boy's head, leaving him in the room but not after waving goodbye at him.

....

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

🏴🏴🏴❗❗❗❗READ:
THIS STORY WILL ALMOST COME TO AN END.

Well.. It is the end..

I WILL WRITE ALOT OF ENDINGS SO DON'T WORRY, IT IS STILL A BIT FAR FROM BEING COMPLETED!