• Twenty-two •

WARNING: CRINGEY OOC MOMENTS, SLIGHT YAOI MOMENTS!

Rushed art above by me

------

------

.....

"Sh*t.... I better be careful choosing a spot next time.." (M/N) mumbled to himself, sighing in relief.

He was on his way back to their hidehout to visit his so-called "princess", and also toy with Kiba.

Of course he encountered alot of UA Students with Pro Heroes as their bodyguards, he was getting nervous at each encounter, he even recieved eye contact with one of the heroes, but to his relief the said hero didn't do a thing to him.

'I wonder... How is it like being the same son of my dad..?' (M/N) thought, before he laughed a bit.

'What a useless thought, being a villain is better..'

He found himself near their hidehout, a decade-year-old rundown building with broken windows and graffiti in some parts, he clicked his tongue before walking towards a metal door with broken glass panes.

On the way he found Dabi leaning against the messy wall, he didn't look like himself, he looked like he could burst anytime, or even kill someone in one swift.

"Oi! (M/N)!" Dabi hissed.

"You okay dude? Are you on your man-perio--" The (H/C)-haired male was cut off when he felt the temperature rise from beside him, he looked to see Dabi shot out his usual blue flames beside (M/N), to his relief it didn't catch his scarf on fire.

"THIS ISN'T A TIME TO F*CKING JOKE AROUND!" Dabi yelled, (M/N) held both his hands up in a surrender-like position.

"Okay okay.. But seriously what's wrong?! You almost killed me there you stupid idiot!" Dabi flinched, clicking his tongue, (M/N), being a 'careless' person, didn't notice the light pink hue in Dabi's cheeks, of course he still remained his usual expression.

"Forget it.. Just go check on Mina and Kiba, Toga's out, in a killing spree or something.." With that, Dabi walked pass him outside their hideout, leaving a confused (M/N), but he just shrugged it off and proceeded to do what Dabi said.

....

The next day at UA.. Staff meeting..

"I have important news for you all!" Nezu said when he opened the door their meeting room, the other teachers already sitting inside.

"Good afternoon Mr. Principal!" Present Mic greeted loudly, Nezu nodded at him with a smile before going over his place, it took a minute for him to get up due to his lack of height, he puffed out a bit of air when he finally got up in the chair infront of the teachers.

"I have called you all here for something about the recent murders from multiple villains-" All Might immediately buffed himself, knocking his chair down in the process as he stood in his muscled-glory.

Before he could say anything, he saw Midnight and Cementoss glaring holes at him for interrupting, the other teachers sweatdropped, All Might smiled sheepily and sweatdropped as well before poofing back to his skeleton-like form, he coughed;

"S-Sorry.. You can continue Mr. Principal..." Nezu chuckled a bit before he continued to talk,

"I had a little talk with the recently attacked Pro Hero who thankfully survived with a story, we can tell the Pro Heroes about this and get our students back!" Present Mic cheered, Midnight had a wide smile.

"That's great~! What did this Pro Hero say Mr. Principal?!" Midnight asked the animal-like principal, Nezu then responded the whole story of what Pro Hero said....

....

"Sh*t... Sh*t.. Where is it..." A certain (H/C)-haired male was grumbling while searching his room, some items scattered around from the said male's search.

"F*ck!" He grunted, pulling his hair in frustration, his eye glowing red.

"You've been swearing and messing your room for an hour now." (M/N) heard a voice behind him, he turned around to see Dabi back with Toga behind him, standing on the doorway.

"It's none of your f*cking bussiness." (M/N) responded, his glowing red eye returning back to it's original (E/C) orb.

"Looking for this?" Dabi held up a picture frame, making (M/N) widen his eye, before his eye glowed red in anger again.

"What's that Dabi?!" Toga asked,  looking over at what the raven-haired male was holding, when toga looked, she let out an 'Oh..'.

The photo showed a Black-haired man and woman with a small smile, along with a child in the middle who had a wide smile.

"Oi.. When the fell did you get your zombie hands on that...?" (M/N) clenched his fist.

"You should forget about them, it would get in the way of your goal, which is to kill Eraserhead." Dabi dropped the picture frame to the ground, (M/N) tried to grab it using his scarf but he wasn't fast enough as the frame hit the ground, the sound of glass shattering echoing around the room.

"Let's go Toga.." Dabi mumbled, Toga glanced at (M/N) for a bit before she sighed and left, closing the door behind her.

(M/N)'s eye returned to normal, he looked at the picture frame in the ground before kneeling on one knee to grab the photo paper surrounded by glass shards, his hand was cut by some small shards, making some blood seep out from the new wounds, but he ignored them and held up the photo, smiling a bit, thinking calmly while caressing the woman in the picture.

'It's fine mom.. You're fine..'

✔ A Mere Hallucination || BNHA x Male!Villain!reader (COMPLETE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara