• Sixteen •

Art above is a part from chapter 8

Art is mine

An OOC moment

--------

-------

After Inko's death...

{3rd Person POV}

"Izuku, are you here?" The door of the Midoriya apartment creaked open.

"Izuku? Come on, All Might told me to get you.. Izuku?"

Sobbing and sniffling can be heard at the kitchen area, along with the footsteps of (M/N), holding a small red box.

"Izu--" Midoriya tilted his head to look at the (H/C)-haired male, his eyes showing hatred, anger and sadness.

"Y-You.... You did this... To oka-san..."

"What.. No.. I didn't-"

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Izuku i swear i didn't do this!"

"QUIT LYING! YOUR OWN MARK IS EMBEDDED IN MY MOTHER.. YOU TRAITOR.."

"For the love of.. IZUKU BELIEVE ME I WOULD NEVER DO THIS!"

"GET OUT! GET OUT OR I'LL CALL THE HEROES!"

"What? Izuku come on, i was at Yuue--"

"I SAID GET OUT! AND DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME!"

(M/N)'s teeth was clenched tightly, he looked at Midoriya's eyes once again before grunting in anger and dropping the small red box, walking out of the apartment, leaving Midoriya behind in the dark kitchen.

....

"Tch... Who needs him anyways..." (M/N) was inside a dark alley, he was leaning in the stone wall, watching police cars an ambulance rushing along the roads of Masutafu.

'Looks like i'm known as a villain once again.. Even though i am one..'

The (H/C)-haired male realized that he dropped the box we has supposed to give Midoriya, making him sigh.

"What's the point.. Once a villain, always a villain.." He walked down the alleyway further, his head hung low, ignoring the pain he felt inside his chest.

He suddenly stopped when he heard someone walking up behind him, alerting him by turning his body around, his hands clenched into fist, but he soon unclenched it when he saw who it was.

"Were you about to punch me? Tch, f*cker.."

"It's only you.. Geez long time no see.. Dabi.."

"Shut up, i was only sent here by stain, you have a lot of explaining to do.. X..." The word 'stain' made the male's (E/C) eye wide.

"So... Master is back.. Take me to him.."

"Nice to see you cooperating again.."

"Shut up."

"Heh, guess who's going to be happy when they see you.."

"Who?"

....

"(M/N)-KUN!! OHAYOU!"

"It's night time a$$hole."

"HEY DON'T RUIN MY GREETINGS, DABI!"