• Three •

-----------

EDITTED: 2/14/22
EXTRA DIALOUGES TO CLEAR THINGS UP

-----------

....

{(M/N)'s POV)

'Sh*t my head is killing me..'

I sat up, scratching my head, what the hell happened last night?!

I looked to around and suddenly saw legs at the end of the bed, i gazed upwards to see who's leg it was..

"Who the hell.." Holy sh*t... Holy.. Motherf*cking...

I raised my blanket and looked down.

'I'M NAKED! WHAT THE HELL!?'

This has gotta be.. Did i use my quirk on myself?! Please tell me i'm hallucinating or dreaming..

The person beside me started waking up, making me panic.

"Hmn.. (M/N) oh.. Good morning.."

"KIBA WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! AND WHY ARE WE BOTH NAKED?!"

"Oh you don't remember? Well you got drunk, five bottles of beer while i was tending to your injuries.. Your drunk self threw yourself over me.. And then.. Stuff happened, now here we are.."

"And may i ask why you agreed to the drunk me?!"

He started sweating, his face turning red as his hair.

"W-W-Well it's your own f*cking fault.. Just.. Shut up.. I'm going to get dressed for work.. Never speak of this.." Kiba got up with my other blanket wrapped around him, leaving the room.

--

As kiba got out of the room, he suddenly shivered at the thought of;

"Wait.. isn't he... 17..." The red-haired male's soul suddenly left his body temporarily, making him just stand still there wrapped in a blanket.

'I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail-" He suddenly stopped muttering those words aloud when (M/N) threw a pillow at him.

"Oi, i may be 17 but i'm turning 18 in a month so calm the fuck down since i'm not gonna turn you in you dumb@$$."

"It just clicked me that you have screwed me more than once and you're..." Kiba's voice croaked, sweating nervously.

"If it makes you feel any better, age of consent in england is 16."

"WE'RE IN JAPAN!"

"Eh, worth a try."

"JUST GET TO WORK!" Kiba suddenly threw back the pillow, running back into my room with the blanket still wrapped.

----

'Work...'

I looked to my side at my rusty clock, but it unexpectedly still works.

'Oh sh*t Shigaraki said to get ready at exactly 10:00.. And it's 9:30 Not ready means no payment..'

"F*ck, KIBA WHERE'S MY COAT?!"

"It's in the couch!"

....

"Good, all set 9:50, ten more minutes to spare!"

"Oi (M/N) if you're going to go and kill more people out there, be careful, you don't want last night to happen again.."