• Ten •

---------

---------

At the Sports Festival...

{Uraraka's POV}

"Have they started already?" I rushed to the seats and asked kirishima, who just lost with Bakugo.

"They're just getting started! Right on time Uraraka-san!"

"Phew, sorry i was a bit late, i had to call someone..." I started remembering how i talked to my dad about how i lost against Bakugo a while ago.l, making me smile weakly.

'But that strange guy who asked for Midoriya.. Who was he..? But he looks familiar..'

I was looking for a comfortable empty seat while listening to Midnight introducing Bakugo-san and Todoroki-kun.

I suddenly heard footsteps and talking at near the exit.

'It's Deku-kun!... And that strange guy again..'

"Deku-kun i see you're doing better!" I fidgeted my hands nervously, walking over to them so that we three can talk with no one listening.

"Yep! The surgery went well!" The strange guy was still quiet, he looks scary though.. He gives off a scary aura...

"Who's that?" The moment i said that, Deku-kun blushed again, he looks just like a tomato!

"H-H-He's... U-Uhm... H-he's-"

"I'm just his friend watching the sports festival here.. My name's.. (Random Name) " The strange guy cut Deku-kun off.

"Nice to meet'cha! Let's go watch shall we?" They both nodded, i led them to the empty seats, (Random Name) caught the attention of the other students but they shrugged it off.

'He really looks familiar.. With those (H/C) hair and that height..'

"U-Uraraka-san.. Come with me.." Deku-kun told me, i heard (Random Name) groan, but since he's really trustworthy, i nodded before following them both.

......

{3rd Person POV}

"So why're we here? This should be worth it since i'm going to miss the battle for you, Deku-kun!" Uraraka pouted, but shrugged the battle off, thinking about asking someone to her me about what happened between Todoroki. and Bakugo.

"(M-M/N)-kun, i want to properly introduce you to Uraraka-san, Uraraka-san this is (M/N)-kun.. My.. Boyfr...iend.." Uraraka's eyes popped out of their sockets, her mouth agape, she stared at the taller male, who is (M/N)-kun all along, he's keeping a monotone face.

"DEKU-KUN HE'S A VILLAI--"

"Please understand him! You heard his backstory before right?! He was almost murdered when he was a child! He even lost his eye! Unlike me i have my mother, even though i was bullied by Kacchan, she was always there for me! (M/N)-kun lost his mother! So it's only natural to be tormented to see someone you love and care for die infront of your eyes! And he was even young that time!" Midoriya yelled in anger.

(M/N) was beyond shocked, he also had tears in his left eye, his mouth slightly agape, Uraraka also had her mouth slightly agape, guilty when she assumed that (M/N) only kills people for fun.

"Izu-kun..." (M/N) started, the tears in his eye dropping to the floor.

'Mom... Someone's saving me...' (M/N) thought as he sobbed, he tried to hold it back by covering his mouth, he remembered how his mother died infront of him, her screams haunting him.

"I'm sorry.... I.." Uraraka numbled, but then again, she was pretty guilty when she started assuming (M/N) is a pure villain at heart.

Midoriya calmed down when she apologized, he looked over at (M/N), who was sitting down on the cement floor, covering his eye with his leftwhile he was crying.

"(M/N)-kun...?" Uraraka called out, gaining the taller male's attention, he looked up to the two who were looking down at him with sadness in their eyes.

He stood up to hug his smaller boyfriend and aplogize to Uraraka for the misunderstanding but before he could, the door busted open to reveal some of their classmates, Kaminari, Shouji, Mineta, Mina, Hagakure, Kirishima and Tsuyu, Sato, Koda, Momo and Sero.

(M/N)'s eyes widened, he reach doen to his jean pocket to get a small paper, before he could give it to Midoriya, he was cut off to hear one of the students say;

"IT'S A VILLAIN!" Mina yelled, time seems to slow down again as Kaminari and Tsuyu pulled both of their friends away from there, Sato, Mina, Shouji and Kirishima charging at the villain, restraining him with their strenght, Sero taped him to the floor, he was taped with his stomach pressed to the floor, Momo made a net to restrain him more.

Midoriya managed to grab the small floating paper that used to be on (M/N)'s hands.

"G-Guys wait!" Uraraka tried to stop them.

"STO--" Midoriya was he was cut off by Kaminari.

"Are you two okay?! He didn't hurt you right?!" Kaminari called out to Mineta, who was shivering on the side, "DUDE CALL A PRO HERO!" This caught Mineta's attention, the purple-haired boy nodded and ran out to do so.

"(M/N)-KUN!"

(M/N) tried to use his scarf and quirk but his scarf was taken off of him, and his quirk would be risky if he was caught doing that infront of Midoriya, to his classmates even.

When Mineta came back, he was with Pro heroes: Kamui Wood, Mt. Lady, and Death Arms, the three heroes walked their way to the villain, Death Arms stepping one foot onto the villain's back, earning a grunt of pain from (M/N).

Midoriya was held back by Uraraka, who wished she can help but there were already pro heroes.

"We can't let anyone know that a villain got inside with already pro heroes around the dome, it can ruin UA and the Hero society.." Death Arms said, the other pro heroes nodded.

"We finally caught one of the most brutal villains again.." Mt. Lady said.

Midoriya was tearing up to see (M/N) getting crushed to the floor by Death Arm, but (M/N) managed to give a weak smile to his boyfriend.

"It's okay.." (M/N) mouthed the words to Midoriya, which made him tear up more, the villain was still restrained, lifting him up to the floor and escort him outside.

After (M/N) was gone, Midoriya and Uraraka were bombarded with questions.

"Are you two okay?!"

"I was wrong about him changing.. He didn't do anything right?!"

"Midoriya-san, what was he doing here?!"

"He deserves to be locked up if he just passed the pro heroes that were guarding the sports festival! Right Midoriya-san?"

Midoriya wasn't paying attention to them, he was only looking down, his head hung low while his bottom lip trembled in guilt, Uraraka looked at him in concern.

'If it hadn't been for my jealousy about Kiba-san.. He wouldn't get caught again.. And this time, bailing him out with money isn't enough.. I don't think he will be in jail.. He would possibly be in.. Asylums..' Midoriya thought, his breathing becoming ragged.

"(M/N)-kun.... Please..... Be okay.."

.....