• Twelve •

I guess an OOC moment here??

--------

--------

With Aizawa, A Saturday....

.....

{3rd Person POV}

Aizawa was watching news while drinking a cup of coffee, inside his apartment that was neatly cleaned up.

'SS ranked villain: Murderer: X was finally caught again! Thanks to Pro Heroes: Mt. Lady, Kamui Wood, and Death Arms! Government said that he will be brought at the highest security leveled Asylum in Masutafu, Japan! Police said that the Asylum has only a 1.3% chance of criminals escaping due to it's guards and cameras!.... Stay tuned for more news on--'

Aizawa turned off the television, he placed down his cup of coffee.

"High security asylum.. Someone died there last time due to the asyluns punishments.." Aizawa got up and put on his scarf before he rushed out to go the Asylum.

"You let mom die.... Your stupid hero job got in the way..." (M/N)'s words kept replaying in his mind, a small hint of guilt visible in his eyes as he shrugged it off.

After some moments of running, he finally got in the lobby of the asylum, a woman with glasses in the front.

"Excuse me, but is the Murderer Villain: X
available for visit?" Aizawa asked the woman.

"And what is the reason for you to visit a high rank villain?"

"I'm his father."

"Oh you're Shota Aizawa! Well then.. Guard 53! Escort this man to Hallway A! Rank SS villain X!" The woman said, a guard walked up to Aizawa and gestured for him to follow, they got inside an elavator to go up.

"You should be careful around him, he hasn't given up on trying to beat up one of us, but in this state i'm sure he won't be as harmless as he used to be.."

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asked the guard.

"He's scheduled two harsh punishments a day by the government, i'm impressed that he still has the energy to get up yesterday..." A large feeling in Aizawa's stomach began to built up, but he kept a straight face.

"Come on." The guard got off the elevator along with Aizawa, they were in a dark hallway with glass walls on some places where some of the most dangerous villains are held, guards standing infront of each metal door.

"We're here..." The guard said to Aizawa, Aizawa looked through the glass to see (M/N) unconcious on the floor, the bruises around his body were fresh, blood trickling down his forehead and arms making Aizawa give a quiet gasp.

"L-Let me inside.."

"But sir i don't think--"

"I SAID LET ME IN!" The guard nodded, telling the other guard who was infront of the metal door to open it and stand aside, when the door opened, Aizawa rushed at the side of an unconcious (M/N), lifting him up to take a better look.

Blood was trickling down his mouth to his chin, the cloth covering his right left eye was was ripped a bit, his left eye was now a black eye.

Aizawa regretted the cold words he said to (M/N) when he was 'escorted' to UA for the first time.

"He's not the son i used to remember..."

Aizawa looked at (M/N), his face turning pale when he sees his son looking beat up and bruised.