• Fifteen •

----------

----------

With (M/N)...

{3rd Person POV}

"Is this necessary, All Might?"

"We're sorry Young (M/N), but UA requested this, but you won't get tortured so no need to get worried!" All Might was currently tying (M/N)'s arms together, a metal collar on his neck with a red pulsing light at the side of it, he was restrained in a metal chair.

"What the hell does this do anyway? It feels cold.."

"It deactivates your quirk when you wear it."

"Tch, why do i have to go to UA? I can just stay at the apartment.."

"The government still doesn't trust you enough to be alone with a civilian, especially Young Midoriya's mother!"

"Like i would kill my boyfriend's mom.." The villain grumbled, All Might finished retraining him, he placed both of hands on his hips.

"I will come back for you at lunch time, for now i must be going for the first period!"

"Wait-" With that a large gust of wind passed, indicating All Might dashed away, leaving him inside the faculty room.

"Tch.... F*ck... I need to get out of here... Where's Izuku anyways..." (M/N) thrashed and struggled around, unfortunately, the chair was falling forward.

'Sh*t, bad idea bad idea...'

(M/N)'s face was pressed against the floor, the metal collar choking him a bit due to the position he is in, adding more weight to his body from the metal chair, he just sighed and tilted his head to see a clock hanging by the wall, he squinted his eyes to see the time.

'10:32'

"I HAVE TO WAIT TWO MORE HOURS?!" He groaned, he suddenly heard footsteps coming from the door, (M/N) gritted his teeth, the door opened only to reveal,

The Principal, Nezu.

"Oh there you are! What happened to you?"

"What do you think?!?! Just get me up please!" (M/N) had a scowl on his face, Nezu chuckled at the male, he went behind (M/N), pulling the chair up with all his strenght, suprisingly he pulled it up.

"We're very sorry if the device is giving you difficulties to breath, it was given to us by the suppoet course to prevent you from using your quirk."

"Tch.. Can i just get out of this restraints?! It's making a mark in my hands.."

"In one condition."

"What?!"

"You can stroll around the campus, but be aware that UA is watching your every move, so be sure to not do anything troublesome."

"Yeah sure.. I can leave the school, right?"

"Hmm.... I'll have to think about that... But anyways you can leave later at lunch time!" The sentence made (M/N) groan, but he went with it anyways.

....

"Who's he..?"

"Is he a new student?"

"He looks intimidating..."

"I wonder what what his quirk is.."

You heard whispering around you, you were forced to wear a UA uniform by the Principal so you won't attract negative attention.