• Seventeen •

Torture and disturbing scenes in this chapter

This isnt exactly an izuku x m!reader
This story sometimes changes it's ships

(N/N) - nickname

-------

-------

....

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stain..." A boy around six years old mumbled out, surrounded by dried blood, blood trickling down his chin and bruised knees, he was sitting down on a cement floor.

"Try again.." Another figure said to the boy.

"Yes... Sir.." The boy stood up, wiping the blood off his chin before his face turned into a scowl, a dark aura surround him making the man infront of him smile in approvance.

....

"Tch, who the hell are these?" The same boy but older (11 years old) frowned when he saw Stain along with two other figures around his age while he was twirling a small dagger in his hand

"They're like you (M/N)... People who want to change this world full of scum, introduce yourselves.."

"Hi! I'm Toga Himiko! I can transform as someone else as long as i consume their blood~! The person beside me is To-" The boy beside the blonde-haired girl suddenly had an angered expression, startling the girl.

"Dabi, just call me dabi. My quirk is called Cremation, i can shoot out blue flames, the hottest type of fire."

"Nice picks Mr. Stain.... Well i'm (M/N)... I can make hallucinations towards anyone..."

"You three should be fine... Be sure to not get close with those so called heroes..."

"You can trust us, Stainy!" Toga chirped in delight.

"It's not like someone will accept us anyways.."

"Heh, i like their attitude.. We'll be great 'friends'~" (M/N) grinned, discarding his knife.

....

Present...

{3rd Person POV}

"(M/N)-kun wake up!" Toga shouted at the sleeping male, who groaned in response.

"Go away!"

"You'll love the plan Dabi came up with! So wake up!" Again, the (H/C)-haired male groaned in annoyance, instantly slapping the Blonde's mouth shut.

"Alright! Just give me a f*cking minute!"

....

"What's so f*cking important that you have to wake me up at five in the morning?! And where's Mr. Stain?" (M/N) sat in an old, worn-out sofa, facing Dabi and Toga with a glare.

"Since you're back with us.. We plan on messing with the UA kids.. And Stain is in Hosu, so we'll be on our own for a while.."

"Yeah~! He said left Spinner with someone he knows, but whatever, tell him Dabi!" (M/N) sighed, lazily shifting in the couch, prepared to listen to Dabi.

"Anyways, we want to kidnap and toy with one of them."

"And how could we possibly do that?"

"I had toga disguise as a Student and sneak in last night to listen to their plans for today since it's saturday...."