• Twenty-three •

A filler chapter?? But also something about the story lmao.

READ:
Some quick explanation incase i haven't explained about it (im a forgetful idiot)

Reader-kun got the phone that he's always carrying (for checking cctv cams, calling and stuff) from a dude, so basically, he stole it then killed the dude, yeah lmao,

His weird rich-like clothing here is also stolen, so don't expect reader-kun is like a snobby rich dude lmao, and to top things off, the money he mostly gets is from taking jobs from other villains who are rich to get paid, and STEALING!

------

-------

....

Days later

(M/N) was currently in a café, he had a new look on him so that he can just hide his identity further, of course he can still change back with Toga's help, even his left eye isn't as scary as it looked since he got toga to steal some guy's eye - same color as his own eye - to transplant it to him, with Dabi and a kidnapped doctor's help - but they killed the doctor after the job was done.

His hair was dyed in an (Favorite Color/ F/C) - dyed by Toga herself - as (M/N)'s request - wearing a white tank top under a closed blue and black checkered jacket with black jeans, white nikey shoes and black-rimmed reading glasses to further cover his identity, he was currently looking for UA students since he asked Mina about their schedules, plans, classmates or other students and teachers or else he'd break her other leg, it took a while - even torturing Kiba a bit just to get her to do it.

He finally spotted a female student, wearing their usual uniform, but the student was instantly familiar to the male's eye.

It was Uraraka Ochaco, if he remembered correctly.

He smirked and straightened his clothing a bit before he went over to the table of the certain brunette.

I guess a shy act can do this.. Time to have some fun~

.....

{Uraraka's POV}

Geez.. It feels lonely when it's only you in a café..

Deku-kun was going to help clean and reflower his mother's grave, Iida-kun was studying for the quiz tomorrow, Yaomomo was also busy studying, Jiro, Tsu and Hagakure went home already, and Mina... We miss her.. Iida told the whole class that she was going to be okay and that the Pro Heroes are going to save her...

I believed him since i know Mina is a strong girl, and i also believe in the pro heroes.

My train of thoughts were stopped when a (F/C)-haired male was beside the vacant single-seat sofa, looking at me.

"H-Hello miss.. Can i seat here? The other seats are taken.. And i just came in this café for the first time since i'm new.." He was fiddling his fingers nervously.

He's just as cute as Deku... Those (E/C) eyes... So beaut-- W-Wait what?!

I quickly hid my red face, taking a deep breath,

"S-Sure..! Go ahead!" I saw him smile widely, he hesitated a bit, naking me giggled a bit, but he sat on the vacant seat , he then starts,

"I can buy you something.. J-just something to return the favor..!"

"Wh-what?!" This guy.. He just looks so cute.. I can't turn him down..

Althought those eyes look familiar.. But..

"I-I mean sure..!" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering so much as him, i should be more confident!

"O-Okay then.. W-Waiter!" He called out while he fixed his glasses, a waiter then came up to us, holding a small pad paper and pen.

"Welcome to (Any café name) café! So what would be it for today?"

"U-Um.. i'll just take a cappucino and the marble cake.. And the girl would like.." I saw him whisper to the waiter's ear, the waiter nodded before going back.

"O-oh i forgot.. My name's (Random Full Name / R/F/N / R/N)! Sorry i'm really forgetful when i see a pretty lady.." I saw him turn red, i also gasped when i heard the compliment, making my cheeks heat up a bit, i just smiled brightly at him to boost his confidence.

"It's fine! I'm Ochaco, Ochaco Uraraka! Nice to meet'cha!"

"Y-You're from UA.. Wow..! I never got in the school.. You have got to be strong! Please tell me about your quirk!"

This guy acts just like Deku-kun!

"S-Sure! My quirk is called Zero Gravity, i can make things float when i touch them with the tip of my fingers!" I explained to him.

"That's cool! Just one touch then you win!"

"Y-Yeah.."

No Uraraka.. You just met this guy.. Are you seriously falling for him?!

Before we could continue, we saw the waiter holding two trays, one with (R/N)'s name and the other with.. The Mochi specialty..!

Oh my god..

I was mentally drooling, that soecialty contained tons of Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream topped with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup in a big glass bowl altogether, Ice cream-filled mochi surrounding the ice cream, which made me hungry, i snapped out of it when the Waiter placed our orders in the table.

"Enjoy!" The waiter said before leaving, i was speechless for a moment but managed to say,

"Hey.. H-How did you....-" He cut me off, but i let him explain

"I just thought you liked mochi since you have a mochi keychain in your bag there.." I quickly turned to see the keychain i got from my parents before looking at him.

"I-I can't.. I.. Wow.. This.. This is too.. Wow, th-thank you.." I couldn't process that much words from the meal he gave me.. For free even!

"Y-your welcome! Remember, it's on me...!" He gave me a grin before eating, which unexpectedly made my heart skip a beat.

He's.. Really cool.... I guess being alone here is worth it....

....

Somewhere..

"Remember.. It's on me..!"

"Dabi..! Just how many girls form UA is he planning to seduce?! I even gave him that look just for his stupid plan to work!" Toga and Dabi were infront of a small speaker, (M/N) and Uraraka's conversation coming out from it.

"Tch, look, going for girls is easier to get information, and more information means pleasing Stain since All Might is a teacher at UA, so shut your f*cking whining." Dabi replied, glaring at Toga and the speaker.

'This sh*tty plan makes me wanna puke..' Dabi thought unexpectedly over jealousy.

"Fine.. He'll be back next week right?" She just pouted.

"Yes.. So be sure to give Stain a warm welcome back...."