• The Aftermath (Uraraka) •

Time for the girls ending before the villains!

(RM/N) - Random Male name
(RF/N) - Randome Female name
(F/F) - Favorite Food

(F/D) - Favorite Drink EXCEPT MILK.

Video above ain't uploaded me.
STEAMY MOMENT HERE, BUT NOT FULL LEMON.

-------

At your workplace..

You were getting fed up and tired bit by bit while listening to a few of your co-workers - who are on the same break schedule with you - talking about the Pro hero just outside the cafè, patrolling the area with another hero.

"Pro Hero Uravity is just so cute, let's go ask boss if we could take a picture with her and ask for her autograph!"

"The boss is too scary... Let's just see if she'll stay here during patrol breaks!"

"If i ask the boss, will you guys shut the hell up about Uravity?" The annoyed (M/N) hissed, looking at his co-workers, who nodded in an excited manner.

"Yeah we will! Uravity is my all-time favorite along with Ground Zero!"

"Yep! If the boss unexpectedly agrees, we'll get Uravity's autograph for you as well! We know you like her too~"

"Where's the proof (RM/N)?"

"Your lock-" Before he could finish, (M/N) slammed his hands on the metal table in between them, making his other co-worker chuckle, seeing flustered (M/N) gritting his teeth.

"Shut up! I'll go ask the boss now!" The male was shaking out of embarrasment.

Rushing out the door without almost tripping at his own feet, of course his co-workers were puffing their cheeks to stop their laughter.

....

"So you want to take a picture with Uravity outside?" The female sitting infront of (M/N) asked with a strict manner, her

"Yes..."

"Tch, i'll let you off the hook since you work hard here.. Even if you broke two cups in one week.." The female muttered the last part, crossing her legs before returning to her work.

"Thank you boss.." (M/N) was mentally 'fanboying', a cheerful aura floating around him, his boss cringing at the sight.

....

"SHE SAID YES?!"

"Yeah, suprisingly.."

"WELL LET'S GO! DON'T WANNA WASTE OUR BREAK TIME!"

The (H/C)-haired male was dragged by his co-workers, bringing him in the back door the cafè provided for the staff.

Of course (M/N) was silently muttering to himself about impressing the Pro Hero or just getting her autograph.

He snapped out of his thoughts when (RF/N) and smacked him by the back pf his head, resulting a yelp of pain from the male.

"Wake up, she's there~ why don't you go ahead first!" His male co-worker pushed him to the small crowd surrounding two Pro Heroes, who he recognized at Uravity and Shoto.