• Prolouge •

---------

©Following Banner created by FoxcatAI

©Following Banner created by FoxcatAI♥

---------

......

A young boy was walking around Masutafu, his left eye bleeding, scratches around his body.

No one took a glance at the boy, or even talked to him as he was helplessly dragging himself around.

"Papa.. Betrayed me.." He mumbled over and over under his breath.

While he was walking, a hand dragged him in an alleyway, making sure to cover his mouth to contain his screams for help.

When they were further in the alleyway, the figure uncovered his mouth carefully, looking down at the boy.

"Shh.. No need to be afraid little one.. I'm just here to talk to you." The man showed a picture to the boy.

"Th-That's my papa.."

"What's his name?"

"Sh.. Shota.. Shota Aizawa.."

"How about your name?"

"I think it's (M-M/N) Aizawa.."

"Good boy, he betrayed you right? Do you want revenge?" The little boy's eyes glimmered in interest, nodding.

"Good, come with me, i will need to teach you alot of things.."

"How did you know mister?"

"I have my ways..." The guy said with a smirk.

"Wait.. What's your name mister?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, call me stain for now.."

"Okay, Mr. Stain!" The boy chirped before they fled away.

"You look like the man who killed mama.."

The guy was looked at the child in panic.

"You were only thinking things.."

.....

A woman was running recklessly, her heels slowing her down but she ignored her aching legs as her feet dragged her down an alleyway.

"Sh*t! A dead end..!" The woman mumbled, she then heard footsteps behind her, followed by a chuckle.

"You know, i like it when women run away from me.. It's like playing hard to get~" The figure huskily said to the woman.

"N-No more.. Please!" The woman begged.

"Sorry, seeing you beg like that is making me excited.." The man's left eye glowed, a trail of light red glowing at the side of his eyes.

The woman then screamed, falling down to her knees, holding her head tightly as if her head was going to burst.

"Your delightful screams sounds like music to my ears.. But it's not enough letting you see your son and husband die infront of you~"

"STOP! PLEASE!" The man walked infront of the woman, kneeling at the same level as hers.

"You can call me (M/N) in your next life~" Before the woman can scream again, her throat was slit, making blood seep out of the deep cut.

"Such a beautiful face but you're too gorgeous to live in this hell of a world.." The villain licked the side of her neck, making blood smear at his cheek.

"You should... Burn in.. Hell.." The woman gasped out before life drained out if her eyes.

"I have to get my clothes washed again... Damn woman shedded too much blood.." The man stood up, discarding his dagger before fledding away, not before leaving a carved 'A' with an X on top of it in the Woman's cheek.

....

-------------------------

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

©BNHA BELONGS TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI
©READER-KUN ART BANNERS USED IN THIS STORY ARE CREATED BY ME (So the top banner is OBVIOUSLY not created by me).
©YOU BELONG TO YOURSELF
©STORY BELONGS TO ME

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

New story! I couldn't find any Male Villain reader story in BNHA that much so i decided to make one!
If there are any mistakes please don't hesitate to point it out! And don't hesitate if you have questions too!