Part 1 - Are you Crazy?!

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"One regular cup of ice chocolate, and Two Almond croissant" the Barista said.

"Yes" i smiled.

"Thank you for ordering Miss Avalana" She said before giving me the food that i ordered.

"Your welcome" i smiled.

I walked out of the cafe while carrying the paper bag, i just got back from the library. I had a pretty nice day in the Library, meeting so many new lovely people was really my thing.

I was finally graduated from medical school a few months ago, it had been a relieved and i felt like I hadn't feel the free air outside. I had been spending the last six year with books and communicated less with people outside.

Mom asked me to came home to LA but I was getting cozy in England, I met so many new lovely people from college. And i felt so happy cause i had my grandma all the time to support me and Alec who was always coming around to visit me.

Alec and i were so close to one another, everyone who didn't know that we were actually cousins would think that we were a couple. Because since Ariana moved away to Paris for her fashion design school, Alec was the one who stayed in England. He was literally a best friend to me, i told him everything so did he.

I was walking to the apartment that pretty close from the cafe, so it was okay for me to just took a walk to grab some snack. Besides the weather was pretty good that day, i wore a blue dress with my sneakers cause why not i also put on a sunglasses to covered my eyes from the sunlight.

"Avalana looking so pretty today" a man with a camera began to follow me.

I ignored him with a smile on my face, I didn't mean to be rude but keeping my mouth shut and stayed in a silent was the best way to face them.

"Have you heard About Shawn Mendes's new Album?" One of them throw me a question.

"Are you coming to New York fashion week next week?"

They followed me and throw me with so many questions until i finally arrived at the apartment lobby, i got inside then went into the elevator right away. The elevator brought me to the top floor, once the door opened i walked out of the elevator while carrying the paper bag.

I opened the door then walked inside, i always loved the penthouse. It looked so modern and comfortable, this penthouse made me calm every time i stepped in. The penthouse was so beautiful complete with a glass wall that revealed a great view of England, it was so beautiful especially at night.

I put the paper bag right on the table in the dining room, I put the food on the plate prepared to ate it. I loved almond croissant a lot, completed with a really good ice chocolate from the cafe that i always visited every time i had a free time.

I remember when i was struggling with my college i always spent my time in that cafe until the barista even the owner knew me, they were so lovely and kind. That cafe had been a part of my life since the past 6 years, and i would never got bored with the food.

"Babe" i heard his voice came from behind me.

"You're awake" i turned around then found him wearing a black long sleeve shirt.

I knew that he was just awake i could tell it by looking into his eyes. He walked closer before putting his lips on mine, he gave me a peck on the lip.