Part 21 - The dress

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"Guess who's just lost her job?" I said letting out a breath before throwing my phone to the couch then throw myself on the couch.

"Don't worry I'm sure you got one here" sarah smiled while sitting on the single seat in front of me.

Mom was doing fine but i had to make sure that i was the person who was going to be next to her all the time. While i was the only daughter and gabriel was probably busy with his own family and of course the company.

Ayden was back to England to complete his schedule which made me kinda sad, cause when he wasn't around I didn't have a support buddy. But that was okay here in LA i still had my old friends that i could call al the time whenever i needed them.

"I'm actually not thinking about a new job, I'm just going to take care of my mom" i said while started to open the magazine from the white table in front of us.

The house was pretty empty all i hear was our voice and the water fountain from the pool right next to the living room where Sarah and i were chilling.

"Well it's all up to you now" she said.

"Hey how about your wedding?" I asked her.

"We're not in a rush" she smiled and that made me smiles.

"Ooooohoho" i smirked at her.

"What?" She asked while i was smiling before started to read whatever on the magazine.

"Sexy black lingerie sounds perfect for a honeymoon" i smirked at her which made her face turned red.

She got up from her seat ready to throw herself at mine but i rolled my body so she could reach me,

"Why are you thinking like that?" She looked surprised and it was the cutest thing ever.

"You said it like you've never done that before" she said to me which made me rolled myself and ended on the floor.

I sent her a confused look while also surprised,

"You guys have done that?!" I asked her in a surprise cause she was the most innocent person i knew.

"Of course duh" she said rolling her eyes like it wasn't a big deal for her, while it was a big deal for me. Lucky her she gave it to the one and only her soon to be husband.

"You haven't?" She asked me with an unbelievable face of expression.

I turned my eyes to look away while biting on my lip feeling a little embarrassed but also scared,

"Shut up" sarah said while looking so shock.

"I'm virgin" i said to her.

"I,.. didn't know that" she said and i rolled my eyes.

"How about with Apollo back when you were dating him?" She said.

"What blllakhh no" i said.

"Oh cause you guys were always traveling together" she said.

"That's what makes him cheated on me Sarah" i said grabbing a bags of chip in front of us.

"Ayden?" She asked.

"No, we talked about it and he understands" i smile then started to eat the chips from the bag on my hand.

"What a mature man" she said.

"Yeah he's super understanding" i said to sarah.

"You're 24 years old aren't you?" She asked and it made me feel worse.